Sign in to follow this  
Canary Boy

Michael Wynn Jones...do you agree?

I just thought I would write a little piece on something that I have been wanting to do for a while.

I would like to say a big thank you to Michael Wynn Jones, Delia Smith, Michael Foulger, Roger Munby, other senior members, Nigel Worthington, the players, the staff and of course the fans for making this such an enjoyable and entertaining football club.

All the best this year Norwich City as we progress more and more towards Premiership football of which I sincerely believe we are capable.

Does anyone else agree with this?

Thanks
Canary Boy

Nice one Canary Boy,
I agree with what you say.
Onwards and upwards, Watch this space. Remember who siad that ? Yes Delia!
Plus its been the perfect christmas for years.

All the best
Canary Mad !

couldnt agree more,i thought about doing a few lines myself. michael and delia are two of the most loyal people to sit on our clubs board in our history.all those people who moaned about wasting their time in food ect,very quiet now arent they.they should hold their heads in shame,from myself and many,many fans we say a very big thankyou to you both.

Yes thoroughly. This club has given us the best chance in years of finally achieving our dream of Premisership football once again. I would though err on the side of caution as we still have some hard games coming up and Bradford do seem to be a bogey side for us at home so I am not counting my chickens of premiership football just yet - Not until that fat lady sings.

The only thing I can say is that,unlike certain board members at cetain clubs, we know that the current board do not treat the club as a plaything or ab investment - they have genuine feelings for the club, and that is priceless!

Totally agree with you Canary Boy. Just to take it one step further...it is clear that this management group had a plan for the past few seasons leading towards what we all hope is a return to the Premier next season. Something that is often overlooked is how you keep a fairly large group of individuals from players through staff and management motivated through that period of time. This management group needs all the praise for the accomplishment and I say that whether or not ( perish the thought ) we achieve promotion this season.

maybe..... just maybe come next season there should be a new addition to the team.......number 99 ''Michael and Delia''

I think that Micheal and Delia have really dug deep and most of all have let us know how much the club means to them. I feel that it shows that this club is all pulling in the right direction to the promise land that is the premiership. It has been a long wait for all canary fans for a bit of success. I think that it surely must be time for everyone connected with ncfc to see that we ARE going places and we ARE a club to be reckoned with within the first division.

The signing of huckerby and not least the other loanees surely put us into top gear ans the start of the season and we have the board to thank for their generosity and backing of Nigel and the team. It does show us that we have a football club in which everyone is pulling the right way the board, management and fans. To see the smiles on all the fans faces after most games is great to see and long may it continue into may.

Heres to a great season, i just wish that it could end now!!

Yes Canary Boy its been a great Xmas and I personally will never forget the look of pride on Delia''s face and the passion in her voice when she brought our Huckerby out on Boxing Day.A day I will always remember for ever and ever.
Premiership here we come.

100% agreement.

now all we need is the knighthood for micheal, and woteva it is delia can get for her

not forgetting the rest of course, right down to the tea lady

Canary Boy you are a star!!! Summed up pretty well. On boxing day you would have seen a grown man cry(well nearly) if you had sat next to me when Delia brought Hux on the pitch. I will never forget the Christmas of 2003. OTBC

Thank goodness we have a board of directors that loves the club...a great team of players...a great, ambitious manager and a fantastic bunch of supporters.