Sign in to follow this  
The Leathermans Stag

Age Limit at Carra Rud

[quote user="Yorkshire Canary"]The OP is either a wind up merchant, mentally deranged, has no older relatives or just plain dangerous. Not even worthy of saying much else[/quote]The OP will be flattered I''m sure but to be fair he does go to almost every game.

[quote user="Hercules"]As to the fatties the club should make the turnstiles as wide as a seat.

[/quote]Turnstiles are sooooooooooo yesterday City1st. Your season ticket is scanned these days so it makes me wonder when you last went to Carrow Road.

so how do fans pay their money ? those who are not in the Main Stand that is ?

ps not everyone in Carrow Road on match days is a paying guest

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Hercules"]so how do fans pay their money ?

[/quote]Oh dear me keep digging.[/quote]I think the word used iswhoooo-oooosh !

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Hercules"]As to the fatties the club should make the turnstiles as wide as a seat.

[/quote]Turnstiles are sooooooooooo yesterday City1st. Your season ticket is scanned these days so it makes me wonder when you last went to Carrow Road.[/quote]Well we''ve still got ''em in the Jarrold, Tilly. Ticket is scanned but you still have to do battle with the metal to get in.I guess they must have taken pity on you oldies in the City Stand as it all got too confusing....[:D]

Never mind that Smithy let''s just see where City1st sits although i think i will get a smoke and mirrors response.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Never mind that Smithy let''s just see where City1st sits although i think i will get a smoke and mirrors response.[/quote]so is it ok to say never mind that to your question ?or far cough it''s none of your business

[quote user="Eccles from Beccles"]I''m consistently amazed that anybody takes this jerk-off seriously.[/quote]He isn''t capable of adult debate, so takes pleasure in trying to bring people down to his level. Most people grow out of this kind of behaviour by the time they reach double figures, but sadly some are destined to spend their lives trying to irritate others rather than bring anything meaningful or constructive to their existence.And it should never be forgotten that he called Norwich fans racists, and openly stated that Chris Hughton was forced out of the club due to City fans'' racial prejudice. Moron of the highest order.

[quote user="Hercules"][quote user="TIL 1010"]Never mind that Smithy let''s just see where City1st sits although i think i will get a smoke and mirrors response.[/quote]so is it ok to say never mind that to your question ?or far cough it''s none of your business[/quote]Been here before i believe City1st but i must ask why so shy about saying where you sit ?

As i said earlier...smoke and mirrors.I think you spend more time on TWTD than you do inside Carrow Road.

[quote user="Feedthewolf"][quote user="Eccles from Beccles"]I''m consistently amazed that anybody takes this jerk-off seriously.[/quote]He isn''t capable of adult debate, so takes pleasure in trying to bring people down to his level. Most people grow out of this kind of behaviour by the time they reach double figures, but sadly some are destined to spend their lives trying to irritate others rather than bring anything meaningful or constructive to their existence.And it should never be forgotten that he called Norwich fans racists, and openly stated that Chris Hughton was forced out of the club due to City fans'' racial prejudice. Moron of the highest order.[/quote]It sounds like Waveney was engaging in a bit of Chris Morris type humour!

[quote user="Feedthewolf"][quote user="Eccles from Beccles"]I''m consistently amazed that anybody takes this jerk-off seriously.[/quote]He isn''t capable of adult debate, so takes pleasure in trying to bring people down to his level. Most people grow out of this kind of behaviour by the time they reach double figures, but sadly some are destined to spend their lives trying to irritate others rather than bring anything meaningful or constructive to their existence.And it should never be forgotten that he called Norwich fans racists, and openly stated that Chris Hughton was forced out of the club due to City fans'' racial prejudice. Moron of the highest order.[/quote]

Fruit loop of the highest order ^^^^

[quote user="Len"][quote user="Feedthewolf"][quote user="Eccles from Beccles"]I''m consistently amazed that anybody takes this jerk-off seriously.[/quote]He isn''t capable of adult debate, so takes pleasure in trying to bring people down to his level. Most people grow out of this kind of behaviour by the time they reach double figures, but sadly some are destined to spend their lives trying to irritate others rather than bring anything meaningful or constructive to their existence.And it should never be forgotten that he called Norwich fans racists, and openly stated that Chris Hughton was forced out of the club due to City fans'' racial prejudice. Moron of the highest order.[/quote]It sounds like Waveney was engaging in a bit of Chris Morris type humour![/quote]

That explains it, never thought much of him either-the sort of thing that we can all come out with down the pub but the in jokes wouldn''t be at all funny to the rest of the world.

I''m surprised that this blatantly ageist thread hasn''t received the sort of criticism as some of the comments on the AGM thread a couple of months back.

[quote user="Len"][quote user="Feedthewolf"][quote user="Eccles from Beccles"]I''m consistently amazed that anybody takes this jerk-off seriously.[/quote]He isn''t capable of adult debate, so takes pleasure in trying to bring people down to his level. Most people grow out of this kind of behaviour by the time they reach double figures, but sadly some are destined to spend their lives trying to irritate others rather than bring anything meaningful or constructive to their existence.And it should never be forgotten that he called Norwich fans racists, and openly stated that Chris Hughton was forced out of the club due to City fans'' racial prejudice. Moron of the highest order.[/quote]It sounds like Waveney was engaging in a bit of Chris Morris type humour![/quote]Waveney isn''t intelligent enough to be capable of satire, he''s just a troll.

Whatever he is like in real life, he’s a troll on here 100%. Every single post is designed to wind people up. Ok, we could all ignore him but you can’t really defend what he does.

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="Feedthewolf"]Waveney isn''t intelligent enough to be capable of satire, he''s just a troll.[/quote]Having met him I''d disagree.[/quote]I''m aware that he is a proper home-and-away Norwich fan, but his behaviour on here is utterly childish. He may be a charming and intelligent bloke in real life for all I know, but the persona he presents on this board is nothing more than a second-rate wind-up merchant. He knows he took it too far with the racism comments, but doesn''t have the compunction to admit it.Mister Chops... now there was a poster who understood satire.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]The scratched record again Wolfie.[/quote]I''ve said it before and I''ll say it again - as long as he keeps pretending it never happened, I''ll keep reminding people that it did. Just because he''s your buddy doesn''t make what he said any less reprehensible. Sticking up for him makes you look like you condone what he said.

I recall quite a few comments at the time suggesting that Hughton was being kept on as manager out of fear of us being seen as racist.

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="Feedthewolf"]Waveney isn''t intelligent enough to be capable of satire, he''s just a troll.[/quote]Having met him I''d disagree.[/quote]

Try not to engage with him he is a self confessed nutter, you end up with him stalking you if you are not careful 😁😁

[quote user="Alex "]Out of interest I’d love to see what percentage of home supporters who regularly attend are over 60? Nowt wrong with that of course, seasoned old die hards, it just strikes me that we have a far more ‘senior’ following at games compared to other clubs (but I could well be wrong)[/quote]It''s just the same at Golf Clubs up & down the Country. Take out the over 50''s or over 60''s and most Golf Clubs would fold. Even with hugely discounted membership fees for people under 30 Golf Clubs still struggle to attract younger players. Basically they just aren''t interested in playing or watching anything that takes more than 15 minutes.Ban the OAP''s at CR and you would simply have a half empty stadium.

But, but, but he goes to every game.

Strange state of affairs. Post slightly off topic on a thread and you get a bollocking. Have 100 different accounts, wind up fellow City fans and that''s OK.