Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

Next five games

Well at least CANARYKING put himself out there, for everyone to judge his footballing knowledge...

[quote user="nutty nigel"]The plus of that for me would be seeing more of you MP 💕[/quote]So you want City to lose just so that you can read more of my carefully considered opinions.Well thanks for the compliment, I knew you would come round to my view on things eventually.And there was me thinking that you were supposed to be a City supporter.

Hate to sound negative, but failing to beat Bolton would be just the most Norwich thing after such strong efforts at Wolves and Derby recently.

Nah, we''ve got a team there that don''t know when they''re beat, thats a pretty useful quality if your looking to confound the critics. We are capable of 15 points from the next five.

No MP. Read it again. I don''t want us to lose but spending time with you would be a silver lining💕

You know me, I''ll find positives wherever I can x

[quote user="lake district canary"]To get to over the minimum 75 points we would need to get in the play offs,  we would need 13 wins out of  the remaining18 games, so would need to win a good proportion of these five matches.  I certainly don''t think it''s impossible, but we need to get a confidence booster from somewhere to kick us on.  Maybe if Oliveira could find some form, or maybe Edwards coming in and making a difference, or a new face this week, we could get some momentum....and momentum once got, is a powerful force. Never say never - there are still plenty of points to play for.

[/quote]keep going laddiewe''ll show ''em yeteven The Oliveoil chap has finally stepped up, with a magnificent strikeit''s grinding out the results when they are not expectedand after tonight I don''t fear any team in the run UPthere''s now only one word to have on our lipsCHAA - AAAAAAAAAARGE !

No predictions for me for next 5 games or even the next 13 but..Bristol City, Sheff. Utd, Brentford, Boro, Derby, Ipswich, Wolves..W3 D3L1..12 points..for me the most consistently run of good form and results all season from the last games in what was a very tricky set of games.Yes much work still ahead, things to improve but no doubting now, DF is starting to build a squad that is hard to beat and is only going to get better. I still think we need another season in the Champs, actually enjoy this division, but of course will take it happily if a miracle happens.