Sign in to follow this  
worsethandeath

oh dear

norfolkbroadslim wrote the following post at 29/11/2017 6:22 PM:

While it pains me to admit it. I think Ipswich will finish above us in the league for the first time in a long time Sad [:(]

As long as they don’t beat us it won’t be all bad. Wouldn’t it be great to go a whole decade undefeated by them?

No Slim, No!! i cannot lose my annual(when we are in the same division) €20 bet with binner workmate. It was cold here today, he forgot his hat, i offered to lend him one of mine....no prizes for guessing what kind of warm bobble hat i offered him. He refused as he knew i''d take a picture and post it. He was very cold all day.

While it pains me to admit it. I think Ipswich will finish above us in the league for the first time in a long time

They’ll be putting another star over their badge to celebrate

Season isn''t over yet binboy. We''ve yet to hit second gear which is worrying in itself but at least leaves room for improvement. Your team is at the top of their game and the only way is down. to be honest I reckon we''ll finish within 5 points of each other and end up mid table. But I know for damn sure which style of football I''d rather watch and that''s with me not being particularly enamoured with short, possesion football now or ever before. Watching your team when they''re not at the top of their game is like watching a cr4ppy, low intensity Championship reserve game from 2005.

When your team loses confidence or goes through a sticky patch you''ll be far too busy seething at your own club to smugly post on here.

Personally I''d like to see us play like Burnley/Watford/2015 Leicester. High intensity, fast, counter attacking football with a team full of pace, power and determination. But I''d take the worst kind of tippy tappy cr4p over what you get served up at Poorman road every day of the week

Ipswich are painfully irrelevant. Only made more obvious when Ipswich spend literally a few weeks above us in the table and they think that gives them gloating rights to come on here even though theyve not beaten us in god knows how long and we''ve ALREADY beaten them this season.

[quote user="worsethandeath"]ipswich win again oh well only cardiff away next[/quote]
You''ve had your fun, toddle along back to twtd now and chat about your team on there

@HogesarIpswich are painfully irrelevant. Only made more obvious when Ipswich

spend literally a few weeks above us in the table and they think that

gives them gloating rights to come on here even though theyve not beaten

us in god knows how long and we''ve ALREADY beaten them this season.Does that entitle them to stick another star on their shirts ? the old ones must be well faded by now.