Sign in to follow this  
daly

Grant Holt goes

Wants to work on his coaching with his long-term aim to be a coach. Whilst a bit harsh he doesn''t owe Lynn anything so good luck to him

I was lead to believe he wanted his family to stay around Norfolk. Barrow-in-Furness is bloomin'' miles away!

Exactly.

What have Barrow got that a club nearer to Norfolk couldn''t offer?

It would be quicker from him to fly to a team on the continent then to drive to Barrow-In-Furness from Norwich regularly? That would be a soul destroying trek!

Gives LDC an opportunity to go and watch a legend, supposing his new role includes playing as well as coaching, will be nice to get some firts hand feedback on how he impacts things for Barrow-in Furness.

Just spoken to my relative who lives in the area, Holt is a Barrow legend, they love him.Barrow have recently appointed Ady Pennock  as manager, they want to get back into the Football League and the owner prepared to invest to make this happen.As no players are local Barrow train near Rochdale.

[quote user="Lessingham Canary"]Gives LDC an opportunity to go and watch a legend, supposing his new role includes playing as well as coaching, will be nice to get some firts hand feedback on how he impacts things for Barrow-in Furness.[/quote]You must be joking.  From where I live it''s easier to get to Edinburgh than it is to Barrow.