Sign in to follow this  
iron_stan

relegation

How much have you put on then if it is such easy money as you are obviously suggesting ?

Where the hell are you getting 40-1 odds from? I''m getting 11/4 on skybet and roughly 3-1 on oddschecker. Their fans have had enough of Mick, I can see it all going kaput this year, sacked at christmas with them lower mid table and then relegated under someone like Karl robinson or Lee Johnson after trying to get those lumps to play football...

Oh, wait, you mean us? lol. Go ahead! Why don''t you p155 away a few hundred on lottery tickets as well if you''re in that kind of mood!

Tell you what Stan, bet you £100 we won''t get relegated and loser pays that sum to Rays Fund..

I am hopeful that at the umpteenth attempt in recent years we have a competent management team who have a successful recruitment strategy. Truth be known we don''t know what we have got yet. Webber could be a one seasons wonder or he could be hot property. Farke has no track record at all and we are buying into his potential based on webbers decision making. Fingers and toes crossed for the new season it is all about results and by Christmas the direction of travel will be clear

[quote user="iron_stan"]40/1get your bets on [/quote]If there were odds similar to that on offer of us getting promotion I''d evict some tenants and stick the sale of a couple of properties on it.