Sign in to follow this  
Captain Birdseye

It's been a busy summer apart from one person

Anyone with more than a passing knowledge about our club rumbled you ages ago Bindy.
That Ken Ozanne is such a weird looking gink I wouldn''t be surprised if his doctor was a vet....

I''m still waiting on your proof!

Still be waiting a long time!

Funny how you''re all full of yourself behind this keyboard, have you been to many charity events at Carrow road over the years?, I''m glad to know a few people behind the scenes including you Joe Ferrari, having donated to the club charity.....still don''t let not knowing me get in your way of trying to tag me with you''re own belief.....😂

Still did you have a City rosette on the other side too in 78?

We were so successful under Chase weren''t we?

Does Joe Ferrari know you make stuff up to discredit the owners?
He usually gets to know when his name crops up on here so I expect he does now[;)]

I''m still waiting for your proof of that City rosette? Come on where is it?

Still we were so much more successful under Chase, don''t you agree?

The garbage being spouted on here is more entertaining than the current drivel on the pitch!

Delia time will come soon, that nephew will receive a barrage of abuse if he gets the helm and won''t cope

[quote user="Indy"]I''m still waiting for your proof of that City rosette? Come on where is it?

Still we were so much more successful under Chase, don''t you agree?[/quote]
Why don''t you ask Joe Ferrari? 
Waste of time asking someone you believe to be a keyboard warrior.
Ask Joe.

No I''m asking you as you''ve jumped in yet again and in your usual manner trying to get another thread going into an argument....you''re becoming worse than a Morty ever was.

So for the last time we were more successful under Chase, enjoying nine consecutive years of top flight footy and Europe......

I''m heading out, have fun fighting with someone else who differs in their view to your......night night Nuts.

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Indy"]I''m still waiting for your proof of that City rosette? Come on where is it?

Ask Joe.
[/quote]

When are you going to answer the question I asked on the Crisis thread when you said Chase Bankrupt us then Nobend Nigel?

[quote user="Baldyboy"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Indy"]I''m still waiting for your proof of that City rosette? Come on where is it?

Ask Joe.
[/quote]

When are you going to answer the question I asked on the Crisis thread when you said Chase Bankrupt us then Nobend Nigel?[/quote]
What question Simple Simon?
Was it in that foul mouthed PM?

[quote user="Hucks6"]Tom a life long fan Captain Birdseye he is still wearing nappies and as you say just sit in directors box and watch a game of football must be a hard life[/quote]
If you don''t understand what Tom does at our football club and at our Community Sports Foundation then I respectively suggest you catch him at one of our ncfsc events or come to the agm in a few months or catch him at an away game and ask him those questions face to face. He''s always quite happy to chat to fans

[quote user="Diane"][quote user="Hucks6"]Tom a life long fan Captain Birdseye he is still wearing nappies and as you say just sit in directors box and watch a game of football must be a hard life[/quote]
If you don''t understand what Tom does at our football club and at our Community Sports Foundation then I respectively suggest you catch him at one of our ncfsc events or come to the agm in a few months or catch him at an away game and ask him those questions face to face. He''s always quite happy to chat to fans
[/quote]

Whoopee do. The unemployed photographer with nothing else to do turns up occasionally at a fans quiz. Our saviour.

The size of chips some people have on their shoulders is staggering. He has the position and that is that - you can either accept it or resent it.  If you trust he has the best interests of the club at heart (and that is surely the main requirement) what is there to resent??  

Other than eat a complimentary meal on match day and sit in the directors box that is about the total sum of his impact

What a waste of space he should be replaced by some one who can offer something tangible like a marketer who can generate income.

Typical example of nepotism at its worst

Do we need to know what all the directors do at NCFC?

I don''t even know the directors names at other places I attend for entertainment, so why do we expect that of the football club?

[quote user="Captain Birdseye"]Other than eat a complimentary meal on match day and sit in the directors box that is about the total sum of his impact

What a waste of space he should be replaced by some one who can offer something tangible like a marketer who can generate income.

Typical example of nepotism at its worst[/quote]

That''s what this is all about. He gets a quality free meal while you have to pay for your fatty stodge. Food envy[:D]