Sign in to follow this  
hogesar

Time to be positive - Playoffs are on!

Quite right Andreu as well - Naismith as well albeit it will be quite a loss we would make on him. Can''t see any more than £3m being spent - very much a bang average champ player now

Just so you all know my pre match optimism simply made me more miserable than usual after the result so I''m adjusting my expectations now to avoiding relegation.

If we win next week I''ll be giddy

I gave up on the play offs a couple of months ago and have written off the season to be honest. Because of this our results don''t really get to me. For me it''s a case of getting this season out of the way and us going again in the summer.

Sensible and least painful. But yknow, they say you don''t know what you got till its gone so maybe I still win.

Thank you van wink. As with many other posters I''m sure, I have other things in life to enjoy and focus on other than Norwich City, but enjoying the highs and lows of supporting the club is something I''ll always enjoy 👍🏼.

[quote user="hogesar"]Just so you all know my pre match optimism simply made me more miserable than usual after the result so I''m adjusting my expectations now to avoiding relegation.

If we win next week I''ll be giddy[/quote]Oh, the wisdom of youth....Never expect too much then there''s less of a come down when it all goes t*ts up [:D]PS. You won''t be needing the giddy tablets. Do you really think we''ll win at Huddersfield ? [;)]

Nothing wrong with a bit of optimism. But it was always going to take a huge change in our away form for the playoffs to be a realistic prospect. But hey, while it''s still mathematically possible who knows what the future holds. Right?

Well Smithy, if I''m honest I didn''t know who our next opponent was. Suppose you''re right then!

I was the same Hogesar, went into this game feeling very optimistic so came home feeling even more miserable than usual.

We''ll never learn will we?

The highs and lows of supporting an average team!

Chin up people, we drove past the Ricoh today, a commented when they used to a big team, now they haven''t got a ground!.

We aren''t the best, but there''s still plenty worse off and who would swap with us.

Anyone who still thinks that we''ve got a chance off the play-offs is living in cloud cuckoo land.It might be mathamatically possible in terms of games to play and points available but for a whole list of of other factors it''s totally impossible.Play-offs?More chance of Elvis coming back.

I realised that promotion was not going to happen before Christmas. With our away form it was obvious!