Sign in to follow this  
ec-p

Best defender last night was Naismith

Naismith was constantly in our half helping out the defence last night, was by far the most committed on the pitch. Obviously we needed him further up the pitch but was too busy helping out our pitiful defence. As an aside where was Howson, complete no show, I forgot he was playing until he got a card.

Pritchard was brilliant Nasmith was trying to organise things the other 9 forget about them

He has had a bad press but I was impressed with his attempts to organise last night.

He put a shift in. Didn''t offer much going forward though. Had one moment that kind of summed him up- got the ball on the halfway facing our own goal, tried to flick it round and it went out for a throw in with no Norwich player within 20 feet of where he tried to put. Despite this he threw his hands up and gestured to Jerome as if he should have got it...

Probably too knackered to get out of our half

Another 8 million wasted by the wasters on the BOD

If you''re an opposing fullback I imagine you''re quite pleased to see Naismith there.

But at least he does put in a shift defensively. Without that we mIght have lost by more than 3 nil.

I quite plainly saw hi gesturing for the back four to push up and condense the game.

But they didn''t listen and instead gave the ball for Bennett and Klose to whack it up to Jerome who was expected to do something with it.

I haven''t been impressed with Wildschut but to be fair to him he might have had a sore neck from watching it sail over him so many times.

@ Keelansgrandad

I haven''t been impressed with Wildschut but to be fair to him he might have had a sore neck from watching it sail over him so many times.

There has been glimpses from him, but only glimpses, he was poor at Burton but took his goal well at Bristol City, maybe a new coach will maximise on whatever talent there is within him.