Sign in to follow this  
morty

Team for Rotherham.

[quote user="lake district canary"]Clicked on it rather hoping it was going to give some ideas for the team, that''s all, but if you can''t be bothered....

[/quote]No you clicked on to try and start an argument it would appear, you Olympic grade pr1ck.

[quote user="Number 9"]So basically we''re looking at Brady, if he''s not off signing up somewhere,or Whittaker.

Oh dear.[/quote]I would assume maybe three at the back again?

Mmm,

3 at back = midfield gets bogged down, very low scoring game, unless Nelson pulls it out of the bag again.

It killed the game v Brentford, I assumed it was practice for Derby game but it got dropped and we blitzed them anyway.

Who knows what he''s likely to do? Laffers at LB?

[quote user="Number 9"]Mmm,

3 at back = midfield gets bogged down, very low scoring game, unless Nelson pulls it out of the bag again.

It killed the game v Brentford, I assumed it was practice for Derby game but it got dropped and we blitzed them anyway.

Who knows what he''s likely to do? Laffers at LB?[/quote]

It did not kill the game against Brentford. If Jerome had had his scoring boots on we would have won easily. Plenty of chances created and if just one had gone in it would have set the ball rolling for plenty more to go in.

Ruddy

Pinto martin Klose

Howson Tettey

Jacob Murphy Hoolahan Pritchard

Naismith Oliveira

Think he can afford to put out this sort of attacking side

On the basis that Olsson doesn''t play I''d go for:

Ruddy;

Pinto, Martin, Klose, Whittaker;

Howson, Tettey;

Ja Murphy, Naismith, Hoolahan;

Oliviera.

It could possibly be Pritchard instead of Hoolahan on the left but if imagine it''ll look similar to that. He could start Canos just for a laugh.

[quote user="Alfie54"]Ruddy

Pinto martin Klose

Howson Tettey

Jacob Murphy Hoolahan Pritchard

Naismith Oliveira

Think he can afford to put out this sort of attacking side[/quote]Fear that team could lead to a score line of 10 - 10  [:O]

Jesus H Christ. Lakey does get some unfair stick at times but that was pathetic. Coming onto the thread, instantly starting a fight and trying to get some morty attention. Just throwing a tantrum because he''s normally the one to start this kind of thread. You deserve all you get you silly old windbag.

Anyway, I''d keep mostly the same team. Got to be playing our best team against the strugglers:-

Ruddy

Pinto

Martin

Klose

Whittaker

Tettey

Howson

Jacob Murphy

Hoolahan

Naismith

Oliveira

Permitting injuries/suspensions I''ve forgotten about.

[quote user="Hoola Han Solo"]Jesus H Christ. Lakey does get some unfair stick at times but that was pathetic. Coming onto the thread, instantly starting a fight and trying to get some morty attention. Just throwing a tantrum because he''s normally the one to start this kind of thread. You deserve all you get you silly old windbag.[/quote]

Lol. No fight intended - unless that is what someine wanted - just was expecting a thread entitled "Team for rotherham" to be just that.

[quote user="Hoola Han Solo"]Anyway, I''d keep mostly the same team. Got to be playing our best team against the strugglers:-

Ruddy

Pinto

Martin

Klose

Whittaker

Tettey

Howson

Jacob Murphy

Hoolahan

Naismith

Oliveira

Permitting injuries/suspensions I''ve forgotten about.[/quote]Assuming Whittaker at LB?I have seen a lot of people say he can play there, but am struggling to remember him actually doing so?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Hoola Han Solo"]Anyway, I''d keep mostly the same team. Got to be playing our best team against the strugglers:-

Ruddy

Pinto

Martin

Klose

Whittaker

Tettey

Howson

Jacob Murphy

Hoolahan

Naismith

Oliveira

Permitting injuries/suspensions I''ve forgotten about.[/quote]Assuming Whittaker at LB?I have seen a lot of people say he can play there, but am struggling to remember him actually doing so?[/quote]

He''s played there several times and has a good left foot (goal against Swansea a few seasons ago).

[quote user="Hoola Han Solo"]He''s played there for us before. He should be on a high after a decent performance in the cup.[/quote]He''s probably our only option anyway, unless we want to switch to a back three.

Correct lakey 👍🏻

I know you shouldn''t underestimate any team, but we shouldn''t be changing our shape for this sort of game in my view. Play our best attacking players and go at it from the go.

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Hoola Han Solo"]Anyway, I''d keep mostly the same team. Got to be playing our best team against the strugglers:-

Ruddy

Pinto

Martin

Klose

Whittaker

Tettey

Howson

Jacob Murphy

Hoolahan

Naismith

Oliveira

Permitting injuries/suspensions I''ve forgotten about.[/quote]Assuming Whittaker at LB?I have seen a lot of people say he can play there, but am struggling to remember him actually doing so?[/quote]

He''s played there several times and has a good left foot (goal against Swansea a few seasons ago). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sx2xdThWV0E[/quote]

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Hoola Han Solo"]Jesus H Christ. Lakey does get some unfair stick at times but that was pathetic. Coming onto the thread, instantly starting a fight and trying to get some morty attention. Just throwing a tantrum because he''s normally the one to start this kind of thread. You deserve all you get you silly old windbag.[/quote]

Lol. No fight intended - unless that is what someine wanted - just was expecting a thread entitled "Team for rotherham" to be just that.

[/quote]You are an absolute embarrassment.

[quote user="lake district canary"]Keep it on topic - you know - team??

[/quote]Well as usual, you have managed to make it all about you.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Hoola Han Solo"]Anyway, I''d keep mostly the same team. Got to be playing our best team against the strugglers:-

Ruddy

Pinto

Martin

Klose

Whittaker

Tettey

Howson

Jacob Murphy

Hoolahan

Naismith

Oliveira

He played LB during pre-season vs. Rubin Kazany in Austria. (I positively remember as I''ve been there :) )

[quote user="Budapest Canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Hoola Han Solo"]Anyway, I''d keep mostly the same team. Got to be playing our best team against the strugglers:-

Ruddy

Pinto

Martin

Klose

Whittaker

Tettey

Howson

Jacob Murphy

Hoolahan

Naismith

Oliveira

He played LB during pre-season vs. Rubin Kazany in Austria. (I positively remember as I''ve been there :) )[/quote]Nice one matey!Can''t beat the testimony of someone who saw it with their own eyes.

I don''t mind Whittaker but at left back in our current set up I don''t see it working - the fullbacks are supposed to be what offer us width and something Olsson has done well this season - Whittaker would want to cut inside more often than not.

I would probably go

Ruddy

Olsson

Bassong (presuming klose injured)

Martin

Pinto

Howson

Tettey

Hoolahan

Naismith

Ja Murphy

Oliveira