Sign in to follow this  
TCCANARY

Wishing Nelson a warm welcome

I know there''s another thread but this one should be full of positivity.Welcome to Norwich Nelson, I expect when you drove into the county and saw the signs that said ''Nelsons County'' you thought "That''s nice".

[quote user="TCCANARY"]I know there''s another thread but this one should be full of positivity.Welcome to Norwich Nelson, I expect when you drove into the county and saw the signs that said ''Nelsons County'' you thought "That''s nice".[/quote]I echo that.  Good signing imo.

Nelson I hope you become our 20 plus goal machine a season but your record suggests you are just a journeyman here to pick up wages for 4 years.

Never the less the best of luck

Feeling rather optimistic about Oliveira, sounds like this was a proper scouted and picked player as opposed to panic stations. I can''t say I''ve seen him play much, but he sounds good and can hopefully get the ball in the net a fair few times this season!

Good signing, best of luck - I hope he gets off to a good start and shuts up the miserable minority.

Welcome Nelson, hope you enjoy your career at NCFC, think you will be a good addition to our squad. Is nice that you already know Ivo, who us fans think highly of, looking forward to seeing you adorn the Canary yellow and enjoying your football here.Well done Alex and City, finally a new striker and a permanent to, took awhile but happy the deals done and dusted. Have to say, when i see all the crazy money flying around these days, to land Ivo and Nelson for around the combined 7 million sum (we dont know the exact amount of course) is quite something indeed, as fans we moan about how long things take, but this patience  seems to have produced shrewd and good business.

A warm welcome from me too, and good luck for the rest of the season. Hope you''re involved in plenty of goals for us.

Question is, if AN persists in one striker, who''s it to be Nelson or Cameron? Hopefully he won''t chop and change like he did with Mbokani and Jerome last season.