Sign in to follow this  
djc

happy.

@hogesar

If you actually want a decent debate maybe it''s best not to suggest people who disagree with you are ''not intelligent enough.''

There have been plenty of people analysing the situation as a whole who have come to a different conclusion from you.

In my defence, I did say I don''t know if that''s the case, but some of the posts on this forum over the last 24 hours would lead me to that conclusion, yes.

[quote user="Ginja"]I wonder how happy you''ll be at Christmas when we are mid-table[/quote]I expect you''ll be ecstatic. I notice you chose to use the word ''when'' instead of ''if''.

Maybe if you tried engaging with those who don''t post constant negative drivel (ie Pete, Waveney etc) you might reach a different conclusion.

[quote user="hogesar"]I think, as per usual, most are going way OTT about a window where the reality is - we missed out on one target - another striker. 
It''s blinkered a few people''s viewpoints - maybe they''re not intelligent enough to sit back and analyse the situation as a whole, I don''t know, maybe Pete can answer that.
I think when we got relegated, if I had said the only first teamer we would sell would be Redmond and we''d keep Olsson, Brady, Naismith and Klose, people would call me f*cking stupid.
The reality is, we''ve kept those three. We''ve added attacking players to the side in Canos, Pritchard and Oliveira. 
Overall, we still have one of the stronger sides in the division. Do I think we''re a striker short? Yup. Do I think the seasons over because of it? Not at all.
[/quote]

Spot on Hoggy 👍

Fiery Zac wrote the following post at 01/09/2016 3:48 PM:

"There''s only one question we should all be asking ourselves, have we improved the squad?"

Why is that the only question to ask? If so, have Newcastle improved their squad? No. They''ve still got a very good squad with an excellent chance of promotion, as have we.

A transfer window allows clubs to try and improve their squads yes? So, have we improved ours? In my opinion no because we haven''t signed players that will command a regular first team spot straight away.

Newcastle have improved because they have signed players that will command a spot from the get go.

Either way you look at it we have a squad full of players that failed in the premier league last season. That being said it doesn''t automatically give us an excellent chance of promotion!

I''m in the not disappointed camp kept hold of the core, would of liked to see KL go as he seems a bit of a loose cannon. lots of good youngsters out getting games (hopefully) what we need is some of the injury''s back.

Ruddy,

Pinto, Bennett, Klose, Ollsson

Canos,Tetty,Howson,Pritchard

Hoolahan,

Jerome

Looks competitive to me.

When people say we have one of the strongest squads in this division, it hasn''t looked like it up to now!

So Adams got canned because he didn''t know his best 11 and wasn''t getting the best out of his best squad, so are you saying AN isn''t up to motivating them or doesn''t know his best 11 or just isn''t up to the job?

Any chance of an automatic promotion has gone so why on earth would any right minded canary be happy

Radio Norfolk have asked the board to explain in an interview and they have kicked this into the long grass

What a shambles and don''t get me started on our foxtrotting chairman

[quote user="Indy"]When people say we have one of the strongest squads in this division, it hasn''t looked like it up to now!

So Adams got canned because he didn''t know his best 11 and wasn''t getting the best out of his best squad, so are you saying AN isn''t up to motivating them or doesn''t know his best 11 or just isn''t up to the job?[/quote]

Basically no he doesn''t look like he can, no it doesn''t look like he does, and no he most definitely isn''t, we were relegated in a pathetic fashion and we''ve pretty much kept up the same muddled approach this season. Much improvement needed.