Sign in to follow this  
morty

I honestly think...

[quote user="morty"]Theres someone I know who couldn''t even bear to come to the pub after, because he was so chewed up that we won.How screwed up is that?[/quote]As you are out on a fishing expedition i will not disappoint but unfortunately i had made arrangements to meet elsewhere if that was alright with you and if you think for one moment i was sulking because we won how sad is that ? Mind you i have offered to buy you a pint and discuss all things Norwich City with you and the reply was that you had no intention of meeting with me so i must say i am confused surprised at your concern for my non attendance.No lessons in supporting my football club are required from you old boy. Now if you wish to continue this agenda of yours carry on or of course you could always come to The Stracey Hotel Tuesday as it is on your doorstep where yet again i will be meeting friends at 6 ish. Your concern about me not being in The Nelson has been noted and rest assured i will be back sometime in the future and the requirement for that will not be a defeat. Now carry on if you must stomping around giving it the verbal Billy Big Bollox as i will not be losing any sleep over your antics.

Buh wrote:

''''FIFA is a crutch for people that know f**k about football''''

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

No, football itself is a crutch for people that know f**k all about football, not FIFA.

Whilst FIFA is far from accurate or like real life it at least recognises some traits in players/teams and has some basis from which it''s built around.

It''s just a new form of rather ill-informed source from which someone can form their opinion. As opposed to watching football on YouTube or TV, or hearing about it on the radio or even this website; are these sources okay for forming an opinion? Not to mention watching the game in real life and we all know how extremely varied opinions can be watching the very same 90 minutes of football!

Why are you hating on an entire game because of a very minor amount of people who make judgements from it? There''s a hell of a lot more idiotic opinions formed from people who watch it in a real life, why don''t you just straight up hate football?

In fact, how many times has anyone on here used FIFA for factually backing up their opinion? As Unhinged points out, you''re the one constantly slating it and people who reference it, who are you even talking to? The amount you''ve complained about FIFA on here probably exceeds the amount of times someone has actually used it in a post...

You must just suck at it..

I''ve been coaching kids(11 to 17 yrs old) the last 12 years and have seen first hand the FIFA , FM etc ''reprogramming of their football heads. Boys of 13 now ''know'' an awful lot of Foreign players, very little domestic ,outside of the Prem and Champions League.

A Fourteen year old ( who is quite bright)said to me the other day that Newcastle were his favourites for the Champs because they had spent X million £ on several players, yet made a 30m profit. i quickly explained that Mike Ashley made the ''profit'' and that it was more like a net loss to the playing squad.

I was astounded by how much they knew about Sergi Canos, he was a good one to have on FM apparently....lets hope thats true.

One thing i DO know...general fitness is way down, I hear much less ''see you at the park for a kick about'' , and a lot more....''shall we do Barca v Real online tonight?''.

This is an observed opinion, i do not play any computer games. Except this one of course. Nice to see Mort and Lakey have moved on.

Brilliant. If you two were my kids , i''d tell you to stand opposite each other and take turns saying ''''Fluffy Bunnies'''' until you both laughed aaaand its over.

[quote user="wcorkcanary"]Brilliant. If you two were my kids , i''d tell you to stand opposite each other and take turns saying ''''Fluffy Bunnies'''' until you both laughed aaaand its over.[/quote]The basic issue here is that I will take the mickey out of anyone who trots out poorly formed, or inaccurate opinions.Lakey seems to be quite prolific at it.[;)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="wcorkcanary"]Brilliant. If you two were my kids , i''d tell you to stand opposite each other and take turns saying ''''Fluffy Bunnies'''' until you both laughed aaaand its over.[/quote]The basic issue here is that I will take the mickey out of anyone who trots out poorly formed, or inaccurate opinions.Lakey seems to be quite prolific at it.[;)][/quote]

"Mickey taking"  [:D] Wa ha ha ha!!!!!!

[quote user="wcorkcanary"]Go on, try it lads, after me.... ''''Fluffy Bunnies''''

now its your turn, who''s gonna be the big man and go first?[/quote]If he stops trotting out stupid things there will be no need for me to mock him.To give you an example deciding that because Maddison has asked to go on loan that he has an attitude problem and has been disrespectful to his Norwich City team mates. Come on, I''m not letting that "opinion" go unchallenged.[:)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="wcorkcanary"]Brilliant. If you two were my kids , i''d tell you to stand opposite each other and take turns saying ''''Fluffy Bunnies'''' until you both laughed aaaand its over.[/quote]The basic issue here is that I will take the mickey out of anyone who trots out poorly formed, or inaccurate opinions.Lakey seems to be quite prolific at it.[;)][/quote]The basic issue here with your basic issue is that an opinion is just that. It''s not factual so it can''t be inaccurate or otherwise.....[;)]

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="morty"][quote user="wcorkcanary"]Brilliant. If you two were my kids , i''d tell you to stand opposite each other and take turns saying ''''Fluffy Bunnies'''' until you both laughed aaaand its over.[/quote]The basic issue here is that I will take the mickey out of anyone who trots out poorly formed, or inaccurate opinions.Lakey seems to be quite prolific at it.[;)][/quote]The basic issue here with your basic issue is that an opinion is just that. It''s not factual so it can''t be inaccurate or otherwise.....[;)][/quote][:D][;)]

[quote user="lake district canary"]He''s on a roll......

[/quote]You do come out with some corkers though, don''t you?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="lake district canary"]He''s on a roll......[/quote]You do come out with some corkers though, don''t you?[/quote]

Not playing. You carry on, though. Get it off your chest.   

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="lake district canary"]He''s on a roll......[/quote]You do come out with some corkers though, don''t you?[/quote]

Not playing. You carry on, though. Get it off your chest.   [/quote]Awww, don''t be like that[{][}]

Lads, don''t gang up , ''''on your toes ''''is a perfectly legitimate euphemism for at least being half awake if you''re on the pitch during game. little bit left, little bit right, up a bit, down a bit ( Echoes of The Golden Shot for those old enough).

[quote user="wcorkcanary"]Lads, don''t gang up , ''''on your toes ''''is a perfectly legitimate euphemism for at least being half awake if you''re on the pitch during game. little bit left, little bit right, up a bit, down a bit ( Echoes of The Golden Shot for those old enough).[/quote]

Yep, Rooney got caught flat footed on the edge of the penalty area in the Euros at one point, so it happens to the best (if you think Rooney is the best, that is....).   You see it much more than you should in football  - and Norwich players switch off sometimes too - it''s not deliberate, but it''s unforgivable -  90 minutes of meaningnful work a week and players can''t even concentrate or at least be alert for that time.