Sign in to follow this  
Grant Holts Moustache

Naismith- "I'll do all I can to get Norwich back to the Premier League"

cobain18 wrote:

P.S. I''m not tarring people with a brush of believers or non believers; I''m not sure what point you''re trying to make by disrespecting a professional footballer by suggesting he should play with under 16 girls teams. It looks slightly immature and is a very disrespectful comment to any professional footballer who is undoubtedly better at football than anyone on this forum.

I was just giving an opinion in a respectful way, not sure why you''re trying to pick an argument with deliberately exaggerated comments like tee above.

......................................................................................................................

Cobain I am looking at this purely on footballing side. I know Naismith is a decent person and made a big decision & possible sacrifice to join us so probably doesn''t deserve the flak. I wasn''t one of those chanting derogative remarks at Goodison. He would be disillusioned. I do understand your stance to support him and apologise to you for any inappropriate name which was out of line.

My opinion, the dynamics of the team changed when he replaced Hoolahan resulting in the poor form by the team.

If he is in the team next season, it cannot be at the expense of key players.

[quote user="Branston Pickle"]Surely all these players will be leaving as part of the ''fire sale''? I''m sure someone will be along soon enough telling us that anything with a value needs to be sold...[/quote]

Your seat at Carrow Rd. ?

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Yes this is good news. No doubt if true to form Archant will nick this and use it in an article Tuesday or Wednesday when they spot it on here. [:)][/quote]

You must not criticise Archant otherwise you will be banned.

[quote user="Six Pack"]Julian Hudson & Cobain18, I don''t care what he did for Everton,

I only care how he performs for us.

If he was anywhere near the player you dopes think he is, he would have improved the team when he came in January rather than the other way around. Our results dropped after he came in -so alarmingly we fell out of the division ! AN replaced an artist with a soldier was the crucial factor to our demise. I didn''t see a lack of effort from Naismith, far from it, he was encouraging those around him. But he lacked a certain something us silly people were expecting when we acquired him as a marquee player - goals & a certain level of footballing ability.[/quote]

I wish we had signed a young goalscorer called Afobe for £9m instead of near 30 year old Naismith at £8.5m.

[quote user="Donkey dangler"][quote user="Branston Pickle"]Surely all these players will be leaving as part of the ''fire sale''? I''m sure someone will be along soon enough telling us that anything with a value needs to be sold...[/quote]

Your seat at Carrow Rd. ?[/quote]

Why would that be? I''ve had the same seat at FCR for about 15 years, I''ll not be giving it up even if we drop back to L1; my comment was sarcasm in case you weren''t quick enough to realise.

[quote user="Its Character Forming"]I wish we''d signed a striker from Fleetwood town for £1m who''s now gone to the Euros in the England squad.[/quote]
I wish we''d signed Robbie Earle instead of Darren Beckford.
Or David Healy instead of Alex Notman.
Or anybody instead of Ricky.
But there we go.

Spurs would have paid us to take Harry Kane off them, when we had him on loan. Who the hell didn''t see that was the right thing to do?

Hooooton Out

[quote user="Katie Borkins"][quote user="Its Character Forming"]I wish we''d signed a striker from Fleetwood town for £1m who''s now gone to the Euros in the England squad.[/quote]
I wish we''d signed Robbie Earle instead of Darren Beckford.
Or David Healy instead of Alex Notman.
Or anybody instead of Ricky.
But there we go.
[/quote]We did sign David Healy. He''s level with RVW in our list of all time goal scorers.

[quote user="Crabbycanary3"]Spurs would have paid us to take Harry Kane off them, when we had him on loan. Who the hell didn''t see that was the right thing to do?

Hooooton Out[/quote]No dont think so , he was a very highly regarded 19 year old who was loaned out for a bit of experience , they wouldnt have sold him .