Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

Boro spending £5 million

We''ve got quite a bit in the kitty I would suspect.

£5.5m on Mbokani and £8-9m on Van Dijk would be my preferences for our main targets

Mrs m spot on

Exactly the two key signings other than mulumbu that we need, a right back can then be targeted and then wait for January to pick up a wide player.

This is what we need

I''ve never rated Downing to the level that many managers seem to have, yet there''s no doubting that when he''s on form and injury free he can be a very effective player.Last season was probably his best since leaving Villa, and I think he''d represent a very strong signing for Boro if he maintains that form going into the Champs.

Boro has ambition, sadly Norwich don''t until the Board move on. We will stay as we are like we have for the last four years.

[quote user="mrs miggins"]I guarantee you Waveney that we''ll spend more than Boro just to shut you up.[/quote]

That may end up being the case but I wager you that they will all be the quality of the wolf!

It''s a sad and terrible fact but I will once again be proven correct

[quote user="Stiflers Mom"]It''s a sad and terrible fact but I will once again be proven a dick[/quote]Correct. [:D]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Stiflers Mom"]It''s a sad and terrible fact but I will once again be proven a dick[/quote]Correct. [:D][/quote]

Naughty plastic

[quote user="Stiflers Mom"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Stiflers Mom"]It''s a sad and terrible fact but I will once again be proven a dick[/quote]Correct. [:D][/quote]

Naughty plastic[/quote]You have a naughty plastic dick Waveney?Why am I not surprised? [:D]