Sign in to follow this  
Ivan Easter

Brady

Norwich City''s hopes of signing Irish winger Robbie Brady this summer appear to be dwindling after Hull boss Steve Bruce confirmed a "stalemate" has been reached.

Bruce is quoted by the ​Hull Daily Mail as saying, "As we stand at the minute it seems like a bit of a stalemate. They''ve put in a bid 10 days ago which was rejected and I hope they don''t make another one. We''ve made a stance on it and made ourselves pretty clear. Unless they meet the valuation that the owners want, then he will remain a Hull City player. It''s as simple as that."

The Tigers'' valuation is believed to be at least £8m.

No Championship player is worth more than 6M. I and we shouldn''t care less what super-rich Bournemouth are shelling out or whether McNally ripped Hull off on Snodgrass, it''s all irrelevant.

No more than 6M or we should look elsewhere. He''s a decent, fast player but that''s the very top end we should be paying.

He want''s PL football, won''t be happy in that league playing for Hull and nobody else is offering them anything, their leverage is starting to run thin, especially as they haven''t got a chance of going straight back up

I''d say 5-6m is the limit, no way is he worth 8m to us right now - Hull may consider themselves to have some power just now as he''s contracted to them but that will diminish, to little if he pushes for the move; the guy would also go for next-to-nothingin January

we should just pay it, dust off the wallet and offer them 10 million for abel hernandez while we are at it

They are just trying to recoup the money spent on Snodgrass. Brady is most definitely not worth 8 million. AN and DM please move on.

In McNally I trust. What that man has done for this football club has been brilliant and I told him as much on Friday at Cambridge. Not sure why we should question his every move, especially when we don''t really know what is going on.

I would suggest that this talk of Alonso might get Brady to push his case a little harder from his end, if he really wants Premier league football next season.

£6m is the absolute extreme limit. But I''d only consider him worth £3m, or £4m at a push.I think the sky money is pushing up prices in the PL to the extent that clubs will start shopping in the leagues below to find the same or better for less. In other words, the price for PL experience has become too steep.

[quote user="Webbo118"]Is this the same Brady who already has a thread 10 pages long?[/quote]Unfortunately yes Webbo...........[S]

He''s not worth the £6m we are already supposed to have bid.

Personally I think our squad is OK for survival under this manager.

We have yet to see what he will do with RVW, and Thompson, Toffolo and the Murphy twins are all very exciting occasional options.

I don''t think any of the players we have been linked with so far are much of a step up and we would do better to sit on our money until everyone else has made their panic buys.

And by the way, if Sterling is worth £49m Redmond must be up around £15m at least - if we''d paid that for him how excited would we all be?

[quote user="iron_stan"]we should just pay it, dust off the wallet and offer them 10 million for abel hernandez while we are at it[/quote]I bet you spend your Wonga loans at BrightHouse.