Sign in to follow this  
Move Klose

The Sun Dream Team Pinkun League

Pinkun League. The sun''s dream team has changed for the better this year. New scoring done by stats and not the reporter. Points for assists. Live updates.

Pin -8363045

I''m not trying to jack this thread, but I''d rather just post a comment to a related one instead of starting anew

does anyone know if the Pink''un Fantasy league is up again for the Premier League site?

[quote user="Molly Windley"]Am in on The Sun oneHave formed a Pink Un League on the Telegraph Fantasy Football - Pin is 8097937

[/quote]Tried joining that one but it doesn''t work, what''s the league name ?

[quote user="SwindonCanary"][quote user="Molly Windley"]Am in on The Sun oneHave formed a Pink Un League on the Telegraph Fantasy Football - Pin is 8097937

[/quote]Tried joining that one but it doesn''t work, what''s the league name ? [/quote]Telegraph League is called " The Pink Un League "

[quote user="Redders Right Foot"]I''m not trying to jack this thread, but I''d rather just post a comment to a related one instead of starting anew

does anyone know if the Pink''un Fantasy league is up again for the Premier League site?[/quote]Sorted my team out today and had the option to join the three leagues I was in last season, Pink`un one was there so rejoined it. It is however showing all the user teams from last season, so whether thats normal, a glitch or waiting to sort itself I do not know.

[quote user="KoromaCrab"]What Pink Un League is everyone on here joining? Sun or Telegraoh?[/quote]

There are leagues online at The Sun, The Telegraph and the Official Premier LeagueSun Dream Team just needs the Pin = 8363045Telegraph the league name and pin - The Pink Un League - 8097937Official Premier League - This had last seasons leagues available so assume working - Pinkun & Norwich Fans - dont have the pin for that (if needed) as was already in it from last season.

I might join in Molly. I think you just got ahead of me last season on the Telegraph one. Bournemouth Canary romped it if I remember right.

[quote user="Molly Windley"][quote user="Redders Right Foot"]I''m not trying to jack this thread, but I''d rather just post a comment to a related one instead of starting anew

does anyone know if the Pink''un Fantasy league is up again for the Premier League site?[/quote]Sorted my team out today and had the option to join the three leagues I was in last season, Pink`un one was there so rejoined it. It is however showing all the user teams from last season, so whether thats normal, a glitch or waiting to sort itself I do not know.

[/quote]you''re right, I remade my team a week or two ago but didn''t see the pinkun league up at the time, just checked back and it''s there.quite proud of my name this year.

49 million £sterling

I''ve joined the sun one. I''ll just stick to doing one, gets confusing with all the different valuations and such!

[quote user="Molly Windley"][quote user="KoromaCrab"]What Pink Un League is everyone on here joining? Sun or Telegraoh?[/quote]

There are leagues online at The Sun, The Telegraph and the Official Premier LeagueSun Dream Team just needs the Pin = 8363045Telegraph the league name and pin - The Pink Un League - 8097937Official Premier League - This had last seasons leagues available so assume working - Pinkun & Norwich Fans - dont have the pin for that (if needed) as was already in it from last season.[/quote]Bump

Has anybody joined a Head to Head league and have the pin for the Official Premier League. For some reason the old Head to head leagues are not showing.

NB: old Classic leagues are showing ok.