Sign in to follow this  
Dave

9000 Tickets left?!

A source tells me the club have 9000 tickets yet to be sold!

Quite a surprise but the source is reliable

That''s hardly a surprise, due to the rather long priority sale - we have c21k s-t''s and however many members, and know there''s enough tickets for 1 each with some leftover. If that remainder figure is right we have sold 30k, and can''t really have that many left in the priority group who still want to buy. I can''t help but think we should bring forward the next bit of the sale and can do it with the message that we were astounded by the speed the supporters made their purchases.

There will be no "general sale" it will be a first on the button internet race on Wednesday when possibly 29000 individuals that already have one ticket each attempt to buy a second one that will be nowhere near the first one they purchased.

Find that hard to believe. Lunch time today I estimated 8 or 9000 left.Just had another look at the website and I reckon 6000 ish are left. By the time we get to Wednesday evening I reckon 4000 will be left. 7 pm Wednesday none left.....

It is hard to tell, NR - I guessed at about 7.5k when I had a look earlier, but guess it could be more. Certainly most blocks are getting more full with most seats towards the back. I''m intrigued by two things:

- why we decided we''d need such a long ''lead'' on the first bit of the sale

- could there be more tickets made available? The spiel clearly stated it was an ''initial'' allocation

Molly Windley wrote the following post at 18/05/2015 8:37 PM:

There will be no "general sale" it will be a first on the button internet race on Wednesday when possibly 29000 individuals that already have one ticket each attempt to buy a second one that will be nowhere near the first one they purchased.

Pretty much this I fear.

[quote user="Molly Windley"]There will be no "general sale" it will be a first on the button internet race on Wednesday when possibly 29000 individuals that already have one ticket each attempt to buy a second one that will be nowhere near the first one they purchased.[/quote]

If only I had the IT skills I''d be building a ''Ticket exchange so you can sit next to your mates at the PO Fiinal'' website PDQ. Business plan: 10k takers at a £10/head ''arrangement fee''. This time next week Rodney........:-)

[quote user="Dereham Tifoso"][quote user="Molly Windley"]There will be no "general sale" it will be a first on the button internet race on Wednesday when possibly 29000 individuals that already have one ticket each attempt to buy a second one that will be nowhere near the first one they purchased.[/quote]

If only I had the IT skills I''d be building a ''Ticket exchange so you can sit next to your mates at the PO Fiinal'' website PDQ. Business plan: 10k takers at a £10/head ''arrangement fee''. This time next week Rodney........:-)[/quote]

Well you have the eye for an opportunity Dereham Del, i would use your site, makes sense, mange tout