Sign in to follow this  
lappinitup

Kenny Sansom

[quote user="Wes Hooly Fan"]Wow you''re aggressive. To be fair that one wasn''t hard to diagnose.[/quote]Lol, how do you get aggressive out of that?Just making the point that you are assuming people are being presumptuous, by being so yourself.

[quote user="Pauls Ferry"]Bor, I''m sure you''ll see that I could as easily spin that and throw it straight back at you. Using the term "A comedown of "Winehouse" proportions" is unacceptable but laughing about an alcoholics choice of tipple is?[/quote]
For the last time, I would never laugh about something as appalling as rosé wine.

If I could drop a nuclear bomb on one vineyard, it would be "Blossom Hill".  Over-sugary, bland, insipid Californian muck.  I would rather drink Boris Johnson''s piss than sip a mouthful of that god awful abomination of "wine".

he would probably benefit from being locked in the nick with a psychologist for a few years instead of rehabeven those with best intentions have to fight temptation on a daily basis, some people just dont have the will power and need to learn to develop it, or learn to focus on something a bit more positive/less harmfulla lot of joe public cant get their head round is people that have had success/been "adored" etc is that once their fame times out they still want to replace it somehow, doesnt matter if youre rich, drink/drugs/depression dont discriminate

rose is a sh1t3 drink though could have at least picked a nice bourbon

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]If I could drop a nuclear bomb on one vineyard, it would be "Blossom Hill".  Over-sugary, bland, insipid Californian muck.  I would rather drink Boris Johnson''s piss than sip a mouthful of that god awful abomination of "wine".[/quote]

Soooo opinionated about something not relevant to the topic and keeping on about it.   Nothing hypocritical about our bor.......

reading through the comments on here and it really is summed up by this...

[img]http://barnapkinmemoirs.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/picard-facepalm.jpg[/img]