Sign in to follow this  
cannigia1

nadir ciftci

the biter from tannadice .maybe on Alex Neil radar ..the Turkish tangerine clown ..maybe on his way to Norwich city .. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sEoSf_A8cvg

Is everyone who leaves the Scottish leagues in this transfer window coming to Norwich? That''s going to wreak havoc on our 25 man squad limit...

He''s leaving Dundee and "maybe on his way to Norwich" based on absolutely nothing at all except that Alex Neil used to manage in Scotland.

Do you never irritate yourself with your constant banal attention seeking?

Alex Neil must have feared a spanking on a pre season tour of Scotland ..he must have thought I will stick to English teams its easier down south :)

If you are going to troll, at least say something funny, this random comments game you seem to be playing just demonstrates you''re a sad little child with no mates, or an adult with a single digit IQ and no mates.

Either way, give it up. If you''re desperate enough for attention to troll, at least do a good job of it, instead of this sh1tty nonsense.

"Norwich will be like a Scotland team next season lol"

Have we had points deducted and been dropped to league 2 or something?

if I had the a.rse of a sparrow ..if I had thee a.rse of a canary ..I''d fly over carrow road tomorrow ..and s.hite on the b.astards below :) let''s have ya .where are you.oooo 12th man

Not convinced this sad f**ker has the mental agility to complete a complex task such as walking Broadstairs. Seemingly he can''t even think coherently, certainly not capable of adequate communication.

It''s like having some acid casualty oragutang in the corner of your living room, spouting gibberish.

Why does he bother.

That video is brilliant . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . as an example as to why videos of strikers in the SPL are only every good examples of woeful defending! Airshots, general lack of pace, stupidly high defensive lines, the list goes on . . .

He''s alright playing against teams like Dundee (who are barely better than a Sunday League team), but he''s no better than League 1 in England...I''m sure AN will set his sights slightly higher.

Now Paul McGowan, here''s a model pro...http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-32318278

Apples

Contrary to most fans opinions, I think he would be a great signing. He has proven to be very quick and create chances. He may not come in and become a star player, but I believe he could work wonderfully alongside Hooper. That would give us our go-to, Grabban + Jerome strike partnership and a secondary Hooper + Ciftci strike partnership that could play a much different kind of attacking football.

"Contrary to most fans opinions, I think he would be a great signing. He has proven to be very quick and create chances. He may not come in and become a star player, but I believe he could work wonderfully alongside Hooper. That would give us our go-to, Grabban + Jerome strike partnership and a secondary Hooper + Ciftci strike partnership that could play a much different kind of attacking football."

P.S. keep in mind he''s only 22 years old.

Cannot disagree more with this, I watch Ciftci every week up here and he''s just not up to scratch for the Prem (or even the Championship). He may look good against the cart horse defences in Scotland but that''s about his level I''m afraid.

Apples 

Hmmmmm, good point there cannigia1 I''m sure he does...and thats why he''s not going to touch him with a barge pole. [;)]

Ps...are you lot going for your third administration this year? [:P]

the Mr Apples