Sign in to follow this  
Big Vince

McNasty At All Times

Who are the "we" that you refer to?

Do you have signed affidavits as proof of this?

Vincipedia deals in facts not supposition.

[quote user="Big Vince"]Who are the "we" that you refer to? Do you have signed affidavits as proof of this? Vincipedia deals in facts not supposition.[/quote]

That''d be the rest of us, when your circle of friends is you and Newton you need to worry.

[quote user="TCCANARY"]

[quote user="Big Vince"]Who are the "we" that you refer to? Do you have signed affidavits as proof of this? Vincipedia deals in facts not supposition.[/quote]

That''d be the rest of us, when your circle of friends is you and Newton you need to worry.

[/quote]

Hello Delia!

Feeling the heat in the kitchen the last few days?

These press releases you were on about Vinny ...

Were they the ones that ECN reported? Or do you have your own alternative ones...

[quote user="nutty nigel"]These press releases you were on about Vinny ...

Were they the ones that ECN reported? Or do you have your own alternative ones...[/quote]Nutty, whenever Big Vince trumpets his "facts" I get reminded of the following:"The louder he talked of his honour the faster we counted our spoons."

[quote user="nutty nigel"]These press releases you were on about Vinny ...

Were they the ones that ECN reported? Or do you have your own alternative ones...[/quote]

Mainly ECN ones, but in the days before the ECN was the official mouthpiece of Norwich City Football Club. Anything that comes out of Archant now has to be approved by the boy Ferrari because the local media are not allowed to have an opinion or state a fact unless it is Delia Smith''s.

And to think that Big Vince gets stick for his facts being in the eyes of the beholder!!!!!

Now Big Vince has spoken.

Lol yeah whatever mate everything in archant has to be approved by Ferrari and we didn''t land on the moon now pass the tinfoil

[quote user="Big Vince"][quote user="nutty nigel"]These press releases you were on about Vinny ...

Were they the ones that ECN reported? Or do you have your own alternative ones...[/quote]

Mainly ECN ones, but in the days before the ECN was the official mouthpiece of Norwich City Football Club. Anything that comes out of Archant now has to be approved by the boy Ferrari because the local media are not allowed to have an opinion or state a fact unless it is Delia Smith''s.

And to think that Big Vince gets stick for his facts being in the eyes of the beholder!!!!!

Now Big Vince has spoken.[/quote]

Vinnie old bean, the problem I have is that my records come from the old ECN includiing this from the 1997/98 season : -

1997/8

Monday December 22

TV cook Delia Smith is the

new queen of Carrow Road after sensationally buying Norwich City president

Geoffrey Watling''s 42 per cent shareholding in the club.
Delia and her husband, publisher Michael Wynn Jones,

have jointly purchased 84-year-old Mr Watling''s entire stake - comprising both

the 34 per cent shareholding he bought from former chairman Robert Chase 19

months ago, and the eight per cent of shares he already held.

Now why on earth are your press releases different and why did ECN keep them secret for over a year? If I was a suspicious person at this point I''d be wondering if you make yours up....

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="Big Vince"][quote user="nutty nigel"]These press releases you were on about Vinny ...

Now Big Vince has spoken.[/quote]

Vinnie old bean, the problem I have is that my records come from the old ECN includiing this from the 1997/98 season : -

1997/8

Monday December 22

TV cook Delia Smith is the

new queen of Carrow Road after sensationally buying Norwich City president

Geoffrey Watling''s 42 per cent shareholding in the club.
Delia and her husband, publisher Michael Wynn Jones,

have jointly purchased 84-year-old Mr Watling''s entire stake - comprising both

the 34 per cent shareholding he bought from former chairman Robert Chase 19

months ago, and the eight per cent of shares he already held.

Now why on earth are your press releases different and why did ECN keep them secret for over a year? If I was a suspicious person at this point I''d be wondering if you make yours up....

[/quote]

Nutmeg Nigel''s records are wrong.

Vincipedia is infallible.

Count your spoons if you feel the urge...............

Like the punch drunk boxer he gets up again knowing that the inevitable knock down is coming again.

Vincipedia really needs to be put under the dining room table leg to prevent it wobbling as that is all it is really good for.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Vincipedia really needs to be put under the dining room table leg to prevent it wobbling as that is all it is really good for.[/quote]Vincipedia is clearly very thick so this action would leave it more unstable than it already is.........

[quote user="Buh"]Lol yeah whatever mate everything in archant has to be approved by Ferrari and we didn''t land on the moon now pass the tinfoil[/quote]

Can anyone on this board, in all seriousness, think that Archant was not bought out stock, lock and barrel by Norwich City Football Club many years ago? The litany of crimes that led to The Valley, 2009, were completely overlooked by the local press at the time.

We live in a one-party state with blue and white rulers lording it over us.

[quote user="Big Vince"]Can anyone on this board, in all seriousness, think that Archant was not bought out stock, lock and barrel by Norwich City Football Club many years ago? The litany of crimes that led to The Valley, 2009, were completely overlooked by the local press at the time.

We live in a one-party state with blue and white rulers lording it over us.[/quote]You are Nigel Pickover and I claim my £5. [<:o)]