Sign in to follow this  
Move Klose

Vs Leeds Match Thread

[quote user="mrs miggins"]Reading SCOREE!!!!!!!![/quote]

No they haven''t

[quote user="mrs miggins"]...as in ''i''m reading the score''

2-0 Norwich, very good.[/quote]

Miggins you b*tard!

The missus has just gone to get a defibrillator!

I was following the Middlesbrough game on the BBC and they seem to suggest that both Woodgate and Adomah had to be taken off in the second half as a result of injury... 3 days and two names I''d be happy to not see on the team sheet!

Got back about half an hour ago - What a great evening. My first visit to Elland Road and have to say, you can see why their fans have a rep as some of the best in the land (in terms of atmosphere), they were magnificent tonight, and majority applauded Howson''s goal - classy move I did not expect. One of the best home crowds I''ve seen for many a year and no bother as far as I''m aware.

My view was awful - 2nd row back from the pitch about level with the edge of the area. Could barely see what was happening at the far end, however had a perfect view of both our goals.

First half we were pretty poor, Dorrans and Whittaker could not stop passing the ball to Leeds players and we looked pretty toothless in attack. Second half was a different game however and we really took it to them. Howson absolutely bossed it in Midfield - looked the best player on the pitch by miles. Hooper was outstanding when he came on too, he only had limited minutes, but he made a real impact and his touch was incredible. Nice bit of skill to set CJ away down the wing to set up the second too.

Dorrans went mental when he scored and sprinted straight into the front row of the crowd, followed swiftly by several of the others! Got booked for it, but you could see how delighted he was.

The celebrations at the end were great too. Tettey had the biggest smile on his face! He was clearly loving it, but all the players showed that they were up for the fight, and that dressing room seems to be closer than I''ve ever seen.

Two away trips in 4 days, 6 points, 4 goals including a last minute winner. It doesn''t get much better! Just hoping I can get a Rotherham ticket now!