Sign in to follow this  
USA Canary

LET'S STOP THE BOOING !!!

...enough said.  The team needs our support...we are just as much a part of this club.  I think the players are working hard to get to a top level.  But, I don''t think that us fans are anywhere near that level yet. 

Completely agree but has there been a lot of booing? To be honest, I''ve not heard much in the two games so far (river end). I think Huckerby is gettin a bit paranoid.

I sit in the Jarrold Stand and can honestly say I haven''t heard any booing during either of the first two games. The occasional disgruntled groan at the full time whistle maybe, but no booing.

I think Hucks should focus on playing a bit better, rather than looking for adoration having drawn against the mighty Crewe and Coventry. You want praise? Earn it.

I sit in the city stand and havent heard any booing at the end of either of the two games.

I also think Hucks has a point, this is going to be a tough league to get out of and anyone who thought 9 pts from the first 3 games and a top 2 place were in the bag, needs to be more realistic.

I''m confident we will get results and finish in the top 6 but it isnt going to be a easy ride.

Completely agree - its clearly not helping the players - you could see that in the reaction of Hucks and Hughes after we scored.Not sure that too much booing is going on but for both games the atmosphere from us has dipped as the first 10 minutes have passed without a goal.I think it is more the collective groaning everytime a chance is missed or stray pass is placed that gets to the players.

We know from last time that this is a hard division to get out of and when we won the title , the fans helped create the wave that the whole club rolled on.Dont forget we didn''t hit the top spot until the week before Christmas when we won the title so lets not panic and just get 100 per cent behind whichever 11 Worthy chooses.

Lets prove we really are '' The best supporters in the World''...

I''ve heard some from the Jarrold Stand. Makes me cringe when people boo after two supporters.

If you BOO this early on - why don''t you surrender your season ticket and give th eopportunity to the 1500+ waiting list.

BOO OFF I say.

Yeah it seems as though most comes from the Jarrold stand, with some from the barclay too. Someone made the point after coventry that people were pouring out of the Jarrold stand early with about five minutes left. I missed that game but I see what they mean having seen the mass exodus during the crewe game!

[quote]Yeah it seems as though most comes from the Jarrold stand, with some from the barclay too. Someone made the point after coventry that people were pouring out of the Jarrold stand early with about five...[/quote]

Its ironic that the Jarrold stand are booing because it''s normally so so quiet. Even for the pre-match rendition of On the Ball City, hardly anyone in the Jarrold stand sings!!!! It makes it rather dull sitting there! Lets get the whole ground singing in support, not booing after two games - that''s certainly not called for!!!

Couldn''t agree more - can''t imagine any circumstance where booing a Norwich City team is justified, let alone after just a couple of ropey results at the start of the season.

However, some fans will always boo their own team if things aren''t going swimmingly out there on the pitch. EVERY club has a section of "boo boys" - some bigger than others - whose frustration will manifest by way of booing at the final whistle. It''s just par for the course in football.

Hucks (God that the man is) shouldn''t really dignify the booing with a response, as this only fans the flames of the "i''ve paid my money and i''ll make my voice heard" supporter who chooses to make his feelings known in this manner.

Incidentally, I went to the Coventry game (but not the Crewe) and have to say that, along with other forum members who have posted on this thread, didn''t hear any noticeable booing at any time either during or after the game.

I sit in the jarrold stand, and i heard some booing after the Coventry game, nothing much to speak of, it really is incredible, that so called supporters boo after the very first game, which we didnt lose, and also trying to bed in all our new players.  The Jarrold stand is fairly quiet,  but there a few of us who still sing our hearts out.

we have to get behind the team especially when the chips are down, and show the team how much they mean to us!!! 

Sing loud and sing proud!!