Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Week 18

Three out of three overnight so good work young Master Twiddy and onwards and upwards for tomorrow.[Y]

I am surprised you lot got in such a tizzy over it. It was my pick to maintain my 100% record so never was in doubt. [:P][;)][:D]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]Ok , 20 mins left and steau are still 0-0. How are your nerves Lapp?[/quote]This is getting positively spooky!!!

For sure! I get the feeling Arrdee is looking down on our mascots selections....

One to go and Lapp better have a lay down...

Maybe Marseille should quickly get RVW in on loan from St Etienne as he is currently a goal machine. [;)]

I just spoke to Ryan and he''s chuffed to bits. He''s been watching the scores and can see all your posts on here but can''t log in[:(]

We need Marseille to get a good lead early because it''s a school night.......

[;)]

I have to go out now but should be back about 20 minutes before the end of the Marseille match. Please ensure no extra pushing is required at that point. Talk about making things exciting for your elders Twidio. I remember when I was your age watching the old codgers with their hands over their ears and eyes when Elvis Presley arrived on the scene. You''ve managed to get us all taking an enthusiastic peek. If it comes in then you''ll remember this birthday for a long time.