Sign in to follow this  
Newton

Yes 5 - 0 But are you convinced Adams knows what he is doing ?

Adams has shown he is prepared to change and try new things. One of the failings levelled at the previous manager was that he never changed when things were going badly.

In that respect Adams is an improvement on the previous regime.

Puppet Out wrote the following post at 14/12/2014 1:13 PM:

I dont think Adams has a clue , 11 v 11 and Huddersfield win that game

yesterday , Adams will stop us gaining promotion this season of that i

have not the faintest doubt . Expect us to be on the wrong end of a 5-0

next week with far better opposition and 11 of them .

The Butler,

Old mother Riley is not to be underestimated, she knows a thing or two you know, especially how to live in a shoe, or to puit it another way how to make the best out of a sows ear!!

Definition;

To produce something refined, admirable, or valuable from something which is unrefined, unpleasant, or of little or no value.

Yesterday was about how bad Huddersfield were rather than some miraculous transformation of our form.

Adams is hapless and nearing the half way point of the season and with our squad he is proving it week after week

So, it appears whenever NA gets a win it was because the oppo were bad and nothing to do with how well we played!

You can only beat what is put in front of you and if the oppo played badly it might just possibly be because we didn''t allow them to play well. Ooops, sorry I forgot, too positive for Norfolk.

[quote user="Festive Canary"]Yesterday was about how bad Huddersfield were rather than some miraculous transformation of our form.

Adams is hapless and nearing the half way point of the season and with our squad he is proving it week after week[/quote]The recent ''improvement'' has come about from negative Hughton-like tactics. It was a good win but there''s not yet evidence that Adams has produced anything to write home about in terms of quality. To some fans this would be irrelevent as long as we''re winning and near the top 6.

[quote user="tenpenny"][quote user="Festive Canary"]Yesterday was about how bad Huddersfield were rather than some miraculous transformation of our form.

Adams is hapless and nearing the half way point of the season and with our squad he is proving it week after week[/quote]The recent ''improvement'' has come about from negative Hughton-like tactics. It was a good win but there''s not yet evidence that Adams has produced anything to write home about in terms of quality. To some fans this would be irrelevent as long as we''re winning and near the top 6.[/quote]Precisely,you fraud[Y]

Newton

Did you read load of squits reply to my same question.

That is the way we are going to play now, go in 0-0 to confuse the opponents to thinking we are useless and then Adams pounces and brings on a matchwinner

Don''t bother to even post this board is one reason why I never posted till Norwich City mad blog died.

Name calling due to lack of brains

Daly - superb post

Hope Delia does not read this board or you will be the next manager with tactics like that