Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Week 13

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="Herman "]OK. Cheers everyone for the tips. Been going through a massive list to get to the final 6. Brilliant selections everyone.[Y]ARSENAL (mine as well)CHELSEAAJAXFC ZURICHVIDEOTONSAAR SAARBRUCKEN

Good luck all and come on CITY!  [/quote]

Thank you for these Herman. I think we''ll be celebrating a double win this weekend. They look superb to me and if the football gods aren''t cruel to us we''ll be adding even more money to the pot on Sunday evening.

I''ve got a Bill Hill free bet to use up and the Saarbrucken game is only priced on Bet 365 tonight. We have plenty of time so I''ll look again tomorrow. If the games is still not priced on Bill Hill I''ll place the bet with Bet365 and put the other 5 games on Bill Hill as well with our free tenner.[:)]

[/quote]Nutty, I thought you had switched it in some way I didn''t understand, so we could pick from either William Hill or Bet 365:Now normally with the bet insurance we just use the free bet the

following week. But on this occasion I''m going to transfer £5 from our

betting fund to our winning fund and used the free bet to part finance

the main bet next weekend.

[quote user="Herman "]OK. Cheers everyone for the tips. Been going through a massive list to get to the final 6. Brilliant selections everyone.[Y]ARSENAL (mine as well)CHELSEAAJAXFC ZURICHVIDEOTONSAAR SAARBRUCKEN

Thank you for these Herman. I think we''ll be celebrating a double win this weekend. They look superb to me and if the football gods aren''t cruel to us we''ll be adding even more money to the pot on Sunday evening.

I''ve got a Bill Hill free bet to use up and the Saarbrucken game is only priced on Bet 365 tonight. We have plenty of time so I''ll look again tomorrow. If the games is still not priced on Bill Hill I''ll place the bet with Bet365 and put the other 5 games on Bill Hill as well with our free tenner.[:)]

[/quote]Nutty, it is being quoted on William Hill now.

[/quote]

All things come to those who wait! :) The game is listed now. So we have : -

Arsenal

3/10

3:00 Sat

DDD, Lakey, FTW, Mandie, DDoris, Herman

Chelsea

2/11

3:00 Sat

Jellytot, CD, Stewfil, Angel, MMMK, Bor

FC Zurich

3/4

4:45 Sat

SDP, Trent, Statto, AJ, Leeds

Ajax

1/7

5:30 Sat

Tilly, JB, Beaus

Saar Saarbrucken

2/7

2:00 Sun

Purple

Videoton

2/5

5:30 Sun

Mr Angry

Now of course we ended up with 2 Bill Hill free bets to use up because of Mr Angry''s unlucky 5/6 last week. So the potential payout for the £15 in free bets is £67.95. 4 games today and 2 tomorrow and already a City win and a PUPs win. This is turning out to be a top weekend!

Good luck everyone[:)]

Herman - the bets have to be used up in a week.

Purple I did swap it around but it still had to be used and we got another one last Monday evening because of the 5/6 main bet.

All''s well that ends well[:)]

You''d think Chelsea would be fine from here, could really use a goal at the Emirates though! Need to send some PUPs power to the Gooners...

[quote user="nutty nigel"]FTW summoned the PUP power and both the winning?[/quote]Cheers guys. Got worried for a while. Did not want to fall at the first hurdle[Y]

[quote user="Trent Canary"] the odds on Zurich to beat Luzern are too good to ignore (Possibly the best odds I have seen this season),[/quote]Shows what I know. Luzern are 1-0 up through a penalty.

[quote user="Herman "][quote user="nutty nigel"]FTW summoned the PUP power and both the winning?[/quote]Cheers guys. Got worried for a while. Did not want to fall at the first hurdle[Y][/quote]That''s the power of the PUPs! I knew those picks would come good Herman.Looks like we''re going to need to summon it again, though, as Zurich are 1-0 down to Luzern after half an hour... [:(]

[quote user="Herman "]Penalty given away by the appropriately named Phillipe Koch.[/quote]And there''s the equaliser! Come on you Zurichs!

[quote user="Trent Canary"]2-1 Luzern, who missed a sitter a minute or two before as well. Not looking good I''m afraid[/quote]Then we must invoke the power of the PUPs once again... come on you Zurichs!

[quote user="Trent Canary"]3-1. Sorry guys, guess the bookies were right to price it the way they did [:P][/quote]3-2 - it ain''t over yet!

No sorrys on here Trent. Not enough went our way in thatgame. If the football gods don''t smile on us we''re scuppered! Really unlucky Herman, I see another 5/6 coming up.

Never trusted the Swiss[:)]Unlucky everyone. On to next week.Well done to CTID for getting a good result.

Gutting... top losing at home to bottom, who''d have thought it? Hard luck Herman. Still, a good weekend with the Norwich bet at least.

Yep, another 5-for for the collection.Cheers everyone for your selections and cheers Nutty for the thread this week. A little slice of luck and i will get a 2 behind my name. If you read about an Englishman running amok in Zurich.......[:D]

Great effort again Herman. I knew it would be 5/6. You''ll get that 2 next time I''m sure. We get 5/6 so often that we run out of free bets as Bill won''t gives us another one until we part with another tenner [:)]

We''ll be winning again soon.

I''ll do the stats tomorrow because there''s more results to come in. There were some great selections this week but the pick of the week was once again Wooster who correctly selected Wigan v Fulham to be a draw. He won''t quite make our table because he''s just below 50% with 6/13 winning selections. However his profitability figure is now 5.86.