Sign in to follow this  
Phil Boyers Admiral top

New kit this year?

i was with a sponsor at a dinner a few weeks back and he was presented with a box as a present as i was sitting next to him and could see as he undid the ribbon which was purple cough cough inside was a new shirt ( away ) he didnt show anyone just closed the box and was joking oh should have known colour of ribbon etc i dont know who the people were who gave it to him but he is quite a major sponser at city

There''s an advert on Facebook for canaries lotto & snoddy is on the picture for that.

Also looks like he might be wearing the new shirt which seems a bit similar to the 2000-2001 shirt (the one after that awful all yellow kit)

Photo: Hurry! Tonight''s Canaries Lotto £4m jackpot draw will be closing soon. It''s not too late to enter. Visit: http://bit.ly/1lCouMQ<p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p>Funded by the Lotto Network, all proceeds go straight to the Norwich City Academy.
What''s that horrible green block as you look at the bottom right of Snoddy''s shirt? I hope it''s not part of the design of the shirt. Why can''t they just keep it yellow with a bit of green on the collar and sleeves ffs.
Anyway, all this is controlled by the marketing department who have no idea who will be here next season so we can''t read anything into it.

[quote user="Kangaroo Court"]Photo: Hurry! Tonight''s Canaries Lotto £4m jackpot draw will be closing soon. It''s not too late to enter. Visit: http://bit.ly/1lCouMQ<p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p>Funded by the Lotto Network, all proceeds go straight to the Norwich City Academy.

What''s that horrible green block as you look at the bottom right of Snoddy''s shirt? I hope it''s not part of the design of the shirt. Why can''t they just keep it yellow with a bit of green on the collar and sleeves ffs.
Anyway, all this is controlled by the marketing department who have no idea who will be here next season so we can''t read anything into it.
[/quote]

Because they wouldn''t be able to sell a whole pile of new shirts to the numpties who buy themwhy do you think last seasons shirt was so different to the season before ?