Sign in to follow this  
AidanC

S C Bastia

Very pleasing and encouraging to finish the game with a front three of the murphy boys and Loza. [:)]

Herman,

More like growing up, they''re still only 19, so probably doing their last bit of ''filling out'' no doubt with weights, etc. as any player would.

Lol, just been told that the ref went over to Adams and said (About Wes) "Get him subbed, before I send him off"[:D]

[quote user="Ray"]Herman,

More like growing up, they''re still only 19, so probably doing their last bit of ''filling out'' no doubt with weights, etc. as any player would.[/quote]I didn''t come on to the Pink ''Un for a sensible response[:)]Takk, Ray.

looks competitive and a useful work out.

A little concerned at the manner of the goal conceded; will face plenty of teams with large set piece threats so we need to be having a clear solid back line this season for that particular threat. Should be quickly resolvable on the training pitch for competent defenders

When watching the highlights was my thought as well ZLF. The defending was poor with more than one chance to get it clear. That actually happened a few times last season when we just wouldn''t get rid and it cost us.

True that the defending could have been better, but you could also say the same of Bastia''s defending when they completely failed to pick up Pilks after the deflection. Good finish from Pilks though.