Sign in to follow this  
AidanC

S C Bastia

[quote user="jaemae2"][quote user="Jenkins"]Do you know score jaemae2?[/quote]

1-1[/quote]

OIC.

Looked like good gutsy workout .........well done lads .[Y]

Adams in. 
But I reserve the right to arbitrarily change my mind at any point in time I chose so I can have the benefit of saying that I told you it would end in disaster.

Yep, big step up tonight and it did sound competitive from the comments, just two more and then the real action starts!!!

[quote user="morty"]Ooh a draw.Will people know if they have to moan or not?[/quote]

Good post about the game child, carry on!

Considering there was no Ruddy, Olsson, Martin, Tettey, Lafferty, RvW, or Grabban, they did very well. Pleased to see Jacob make the difference with his ''thunderbolt'' which Pilks then rolled in after it deflected off a defender. Josh and Jamar Loza also had good game time. Wes MotM by the sound of it!

Reports suggest Hoolahan was fantastic - and has been all pre-season.

Disagree with comments about 1 in 5 good games etc. Over the years we''ve had him he has been one of our more exciting, capable players and the only time you could apply the 1 in 5 comment at him was probably last season where he was in and out of the team, not brought into the team until we''d played awfully for 3 games in a row - he was then expected to turn everything around even with no movement in front or alongside him.

We know from previously just what a difference he can be - even more so in this league.

[quote user="Ron Manager"][quote user="morty"]Ooh a draw.Will people know if they have to moan or not?[/quote]

Good post about the game child, carry on![/quote]Ah well done, you have joined the happy little gang who follow me round the forum, tripping over their bottom lip.

Ah well done, you have joined the happy little gang who follow me round the forum, tripping over their bottom lip.

No I haven''t joined any gang, just been watching the carp you post and the ego you try to grow. Anybody that spends so much time on here and posts so many posts is really lacking personal interaction, 5 posts a day you say??

Lol, now for the "eh? What you on about?" And the tw@t actually told someone to get laid the other day, lol!

[quote user="Ron Manager"]Ah well done, you have joined the happy little gang who follow me round the forum, tripping over their bottom lip.

No I haven''t joined any gang, just been watching the carp you post and the ego you try to grow. Anybody that spends so much time on here and posts so many posts is really lacking personal interaction, 5 posts a day you say??

Lol, now for the "eh? What you on about?" And the tw@t actually told someone to get laid the other day, lol![/quote]If you take the time I have been here, and divide it by my posts, it averages out about 5 a day.I work overseas a lot and will often not post for a month at a time.I have 6 months off a year, and can only spend so much of that holidaying, getting laid and partying.Is that okay with you? I mean should I check with you in future how I choose to spend my leisure time?

So its 10 posts a day when you have access because you''re overseas a lot. So when you get home, you make up lost time here, often asking others to meet for drinks. Family life must be awesome.

What a title, missing Ron''s very clear point.

Lincoln

"Time and time again Wes proves the doubter wrong"

Yes indeed Lincoln. Post match, interview seems to suggest he is going to play a big part next season. A player ruined buy Hughton, turned on by many fans and posters, and now loving his footy and performing again. Well done Neil.

[quote user="Jenkins"]Lincoln

Yes indeed Lincoln. Post match, interview seems to suggest he is going to play a big part next season. A player ruined buy Hughton, turned on by many fans and posters, and now loving his footy and performing again. Well done Neil.[/quote]

He got a lot of criticism for the way he handled the Villa affair. I could understand why he wanted to go, and i am sure it wasn''t intended, but it did feel like a two-finger salute to the fans.Hope he is back to his best and settled.

[quote user="Herman "][quote user="Jenkins"]Lincoln

Yes indeed Lincoln. Post match, interview seems to suggest he is going to play a big part next season. A player ruined buy Hughton, turned on by many fans and posters, and now loving his footy and performing again. Well done Neil.[/quote]

He got a lot of criticism for the way he handled the Villa affair. I could understand why he wanted to go, and i am sure it wasn''t intended, but it did feel like a two-finger salute to the fans.Hope he is back to his best and settled.[/quote]Totally agree.

Having witnessed Wes being hounded and ridiculed for the way he played when he first came to Norwich, you could have forgiven him if he had stuck two fingers up to the fans then, but he didn''t and got stuck in and became an important player for us. He came through that difficult time and is still here after another difficult time.  That says a lot for his character and as one who has been critical of him over the years, I''m more encouraged than ever that he still has a big part to play next season.   The rejuvination after Hughton and his success with Ireland must have given him a boost too.   We need him at his best and if we get that we''ll be up there with the best of them.

For those looking for ''man-management from Adams (and Holt and Martin), this could be a key example. Wes could once again be the ACM we have all been hoping for.

[quote user="lake district canary"]Having witnessed Wes being hounded and ridiculed for the way he played when he first came to Norwich, you could have forgiven him if he had stuck two fingers up to the fans then, but he didn''t and got stuck in and became an important player for us. He came through that difficult time and is still here after another difficult time.  That says a lot for his character and as one who has been critical of him over the years, I''m more encouraged than ever that he still has a big part to play next season.   The rejuvination after Hughton and his success with Ireland must have given him a boost too.   We need him at his best and if we get that we''ll be up there with the best of them.

[/quote]Not having a go,but was that the case? It was a long time ago but i always felt he was liked by City fans. ( Apart from the legendary chipped penalty).

[quote user="Buh"]*insert joke about Pilkingtons fitness record that you think sounds funny in your head and then "guffaw"*[/quote]He''s a glass act.LOLZ[picture of cross-eyed sausage dog]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Ron Manager"]Ah well done, you have joined the happy little gang who follow me round the forum, tripping over their bottom lip.

Lol, now for the "eh? What you on about?" And the tw@t actually told someone to get laid the other day, lol![/quote]If you take the time I have been here, and divide it by my posts, it averages out about 5 a day.I work overseas a lot and will often not post for a month at a time.I have 6 months off a year, and can only spend so much of that holidaying, getting laid and partying.Is that okay with you? I mean should I check with you in future how I choose to spend my leisure time?[/quote]Wait until you retire, son.  I didn''t save for a pension and so I cashed in all my life savings and I have £4k a month until January 2016.  The last two months has been a blizzard of cocaine, hookers, methadone and meals on wheels.  I''m literally like a pig in sh*t.  I just hope that before the money runs out and I top myself I can see one more goal by the Doc.

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Ron Manager"]Ah well done, you have joined the happy little gang who follow me round the forum, tripping over their bottom lip.

Lol, now for the "eh? What you on about?" And the tw@t actually told someone to get laid the other day, lol![/quote]If you take the time I have been here, and divide it by my posts, it averages out about 5 a day.I work overseas a lot and will often not post for a month at a time.I have 6 months off a year, and can only spend so much of that holidaying, getting laid and partying.Is that okay with you? I mean should I check with you in future how I choose to spend my leisure time?[/quote]Wait until you retire, son.  I didn''t save for a pension and so I cashed in all my life savings and I have £4k a month until January 2016.  The last two months has been a blizzard of cocaine, hookers, methadone and meals on wheels.  I''m literally like a pig in sh*t.  I just hope that before the money runs out and I top myself I can see one more goal by the Doc.

[/quote][URL=http://s869.photobucket.com/user/mortymccarthy/media/f44314540.gif.html][IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/f44314540.gif[/IMG][/URL]

[quote user="Herman "][quote user="lake district canary"]Having witnessed Wes being hounded and ridiculed for the way he played when he first came to Norwich, you could have forgiven him if he had stuck two fingers up to the fans then, but he didn''t and got stuck in and became an important player for us. He came through that difficult time and is still here after another difficult time.  That says a lot for his character and as one who has been critical of him over the years, I''m more encouraged than ever that he still has a big part to play next season.   The rejuvination after Hughton and his success with Ireland must have given him a boost too.   We need him at his best and if we get that we''ll be up there with the best of them.[/quote] Not having a go,but was that the case? It was a long time ago but i always felt he was liked by City fans. ( Apart from the legendary chipped penalty).[/quote]

Can''t remember which match, might have been Charlton, but remember Wes coming on and getting a lot of stick, playing on the left, doing his tricks and not getting anywhere and getting plenty of abuse from people around me. 

cheers Mcracking finish by Pilkslooks like we''ve got four or five coming through from the youths (inc Rudd)

[quote user="City1st"]cheers Mcracking finish by Pilkslooks like we''ve got four or five coming through from the youths (inc Rudd)

[/quote]All looking quite satisfactory.Wes needs to work on his rucking though[;)]