Sign in to follow this  
splutcho

Keep One Player

[quote user="The Great Drinkell"]Elliott Bennett - missed him big time this season and he will show next season how much we don''t need Snodgrass out wide.[/quote][Y][Y][Y][Y][Y][Y][Y][Y][Y][Y][Y][Y][Y][Y][Y][Y][Y][Y][Y][Y][Y][Y][Y][Y][Y][Y][Y][Y]

[quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="The Great Drinkell"]Elliott Bennett - missed him big time this season and he will show next season how much we don''t need Snodgrass out wide.[/quote]
[Y][Y][Y][Y][Y][Y][Y][Y][Y][Y][Y][Y][Y][Y][Y][Y][Y][Y][Y][Y][Y][Y][Y][Y][Y][Y][Y][Y][/quote]

Even more thumbs up from me.

Keep Hooper a priority.

There had to be one Martin love in if he played a game as well as he talks a game we would still be in the Premier League, not good enough move him on to Rotheram IMO

I really continue to be baffled by the hype over Snodgrass, I would suggest he is one of the most overrated players ever to wear yellow & Green and personally think unless we get rid of him we will not be challenging in the Championship next season. If only he were half as good as he thinks he is.

Can''t fault his 100% effort but every attack stagnates when he gets the ball.

Ruddy and Olsson by far the best of a bad bunch this year but irreplaceable ?

Hooper and Fer could have enough quality to make a big difference at Championship level but the squad is fairly healthy with the addition of the youngsters coming through we should be able to put together a reasonable team from those that remain.

We just need to ensure we have enough creativity and attack with more pace and purpose next season. New number 10 and we are ready.