Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Week 39

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]I think Liverpool will see off Newcastle but too little, too late for them sadly (snigger).Best of luck AJ and all PUPs.[/quote]this as well please. sorry i''ve been away on holiday.

Man City for me please.

Good Luck AJ and all you Loverly PUPs

For the Norwich bet Snodgrass to score anytime. Good Luck Robin.

Evening all,

The time has come to draw a line under this season by picking the final Pups weekend - and on the closing weekend is never an easy task.

With relegation''s and promotions almost sorted in many divisions across Europe it is definitely a case of favoring home wins and those nearer the action.

On this basis it''ll be silly to look past the following suggestions;

1) Man City vs West Ham - HOME WIN at 1/6 (LeedsCanary,blahblahblah, norfolknchance1, GMF, Statto28, Diesel Doris - and my pick too)

2) Liverpool vs Newcastle - HOME WIN at 2/9 (Graham, Newcastle Uni Canary)

3) Athletico Madrid vs Malaga - HOME WIN at 1/5 (jb, Tilly, chellecity, Beauseant)

4) CSKA Moscow vs Tom Tomsk - HOME WIN at 1/5 (Hissing Sid, Feedthewolf, Cosmic Twin)

5) Sparta Prague vs Sigma Olomouc - HOME WIN at 4/11 (Trent Canary, GingePele, Meth Canary)

6) Schalke vs Nurnberg HOME WIN at 2/7 (Mr Angry)

Thank you all for your help and suggestions, hopefully we can at least have some joy on the final weekend of the season with a nice little PUPs win!

Over to you, Nutty

OK, having given it a lot of thought I''m going to split the bet. £2 on Snoddy to score at any time and £3 on level at half time and City to win.

Thanks for teh suggestions, best of luck everyone and let''s hope we can make a few quid!

[quote user="AJ"]Evening all,

The time has come to draw a line under this season by picking the final Pups weekend - and on the closing weekend is never an easy task.

With relegation''s and promotions almost sorted in many divisions across Europe it is definitely a case of favoring home wins and those nearer the action.

On this basis it''ll be silly to look past the following suggestions;

1) Man City vs West Ham - HOME WIN at 1/6 (LeedsCanary,blahblahblah, norfolknchance1, GMF, Statto28, Diesel Doris - and my pick too)

2) Liverpool vs Newcastle - HOME WIN at 2/9 (Graham, Newcastle Uni Canary)

3) Athletico Madrid vs Malaga - HOME WIN at 1/5 (jb, Tilly, chellecity, Beauseant)

4) CSKA Moscow vs Tom Tomsk - HOME WIN at 1/5 (Hissing Sid, Feedthewolf, Cosmic Twin)

5) Sparta Prague vs Sigma Olomouc - HOME WIN at 4/11 (Trent Canary, GingePele, Meth Canary)

6) Schalke vs Nurnberg HOME WIN at 2/7 (Mr Angry)

Thank you all for your help and suggestions, hopefully we can at least have some joy on the final weekend of the season with a nice little PUPs win!

Over to you, Nutty[/quote]

Fantastic Stuff AJ. I really REALLY like these buddy[Y] I think only seriously bad luck can prevent another win this weekend. I''ve placed the bet with Bill Hill and the potential return is £36.80. So we have : -

Schalke

3/10

2:30 Sat

CSKA Moscow

2/11

12:45 Sun

Man City

1/6

3:00 Sun

Liverpool

2/9

3:00 Sun

Sparta Prague

2/5

3:45 Sun

Athletico

1/5

6:00 Sun

Just Schalke tomorrow and the rest on Sunday. Good luck everyone[:)]

We will be back next week though. Our PUPs season always lasts for 40 weeks and there''s the cup final as well as some of the European leagues to choose from. We will have Hector Brockelbank in the hot seat for a final flurry[;)]

[quote user="Beauseant"]

OK, having given it a lot of thought I''m going to split the bet. £2 on Snoddy to score at any time and £3 on level at half time and City to win.

Thanks for teh suggestions, best of luck everyone and let''s hope we can make a few quid!

[/quote]

Great stuff Robin. A Snoddy late winner after being level at HT would be the icing on the cake for us and our anonymous benefactor.

£2 on Snoddy to score at any time @7/2 with Bet365 would return £9

£3 on level at half time and City to win @ 9/1 with Bet 365 would return £30

Good luck buddy[Y]

That''s it for the Norwich bet for the season. maybe a shame that it''s been such a difficult season for us to predict many positive things. But you PUPs have managed to do so and we''ve still had a lot of fun along the way. Many thanks again to our anonymous benefactor and for all you PUPs support with the venture.

Hope to see as many of you as possible in the Nelson after the game. [:)]

Apologies for completely overlooking the free bet, France please and a Lyon home win.

Good luck AJ and everybody else.

Schalke doing the job so far, 2-0 at half time

Yes AJ. That''s looking a good selection at the moment. I picked in that league and my tip is not faring so well in the same league!

I did mull over the German picks a fair bit. I chose Schalke over any of the other Spanish sides too so thank you Mr Angry and we''re all set for Sunday!

Incredibly late and obvious, sorry 🙏

Man City home win please.

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]

Ten minutes or so to go in the Russian match and our team is leading 1-0.

[/quote]

Hope I got that right. ESPN site says CSKA went ahead at the 62 minute mark on an own goal. Livescore site says no score with a few minutes to go.

All good as we head over to Spain at 6pm! Come on Athletico!

Okay AJ.....about half an hour to go. Malaga are not playing for anything except pride whereas Elche have something to play for against Barcelona. Atletico must be turning on the pressure now and, if we keep our fingers and toes crossed, there should be enough PUPS power there to spring a goal and see you ( and all of us  ) over the line.

All the Spanish teams trip up. Who saw that coming? Sadly not me :(

[quote user="AJ"]All the Spanish teams trip up. Who saw that coming? Sadly not me :([/quote]

Nobody would have seen that coming AJ. I knew we had five because I got the intrepid Graham Humphrey to look up the scores on his phone in The Nelson. When I saw your six I was really confident but that last result was a real kick in the orchestras! I hope you get another chance next season when I believe you''re a nailed on winner.

Nutty was this the last week?

We gonna have one more go next week Inchy because we always do 40 weeks.

I haven''t got a selection from NBS. If you''re about Richard I hope you''re ok. 

I''m gutted Nutty! Was looking forward to getting my name on the signature but sadly it wasn''t to be. Many thanks for the opportunity though and I''ll definitely love to have another go in the future! Ah well onwards and upwards.

In a side note are there any Pups plans for the world cup?