Sign in to follow this  
Yellowhammer

What is the worst thing about being in the championship

The worst thing about being in the Championship is that it is a bloody tough league to get out of. It''s anyones. Obviously on the whole, this is a great thing, enhancing competition. But for us, I remember when we went down in 2005 I was much more confident about an instant return than in 1995. On both occasions we drifted into midtable obscurity. It can happen again.

knowing that you missed your chance to become an established premier league side......and the 2mins of footage like you said

The Championship is a great league.The worst thing about relegation will be watching three years of transfer windows being undone in one savage summer, bemused as the likes of Leicester and Burnley circle like vultures trying to snatch your best players and being left to replace them with players who have more chance of being a Carl Robinson than a Johnny Howson.

The unpredictability of it.

I actually think we are very well set to make an instant comeback, but then some would have thought that about Wolves when they went down. We have a good nucleus of strong players that aren''t on massive wages and have experience of promotion coupled with no real financial problems and a cracking set of youth players.

It''s all about momentum and team spirit at that level though. There are a number of sides down there that could make just as strong a case for promotion next season.