Sign in to follow this  
Juggy

If we get relegated...

[quote user="Jimbo Canary"]

[quote user="Le Juge"]Will LDC and Morty tender their resignation from the board?[/quote]

What a damn silly question Mr Juge if I may be so bold, really silly and quite frankly petty, sorry.

[/quote]+1

[quote user="hazza9"]Coming from you Morty??

How can you have the nerve to call someone else that??[/quote]Would you care to find all the threads that I have started to deliberately troll like this?No?Didn''t think so.

We will get relegated...........one day. Man Utd and Spurs have been relegated within the last 40 years so there''s no way it won''t happen to us sooner rather than later. It''s how we deal with it is the question.There''s no doubt we''re in a much better position now financially than we were in both 1995 and 2005. We''re debt free and there''s a bucket load more parachute payment now. NCFC is in a very healthy financial state.People worry that our squad would be decimated but  are there that many of or players who would be snapped up ? Obviously Ruddy would leave as would RVW - although I think he''ll leave very soon anyway - and probably Redmond and Fer but would many others follow ? For a Premier League outfit I would imagine our '' stars'' are not on mega-bucks and hopefully most players have a relegation clause in their contracts anyway. Should we retain the bulk of the squad I could see us making a real challenge for automatic promotion the next season but even if most of the squad did leave we''re in a position to pay above average wages to new recruits.If we were to go down I think we''d bounce back pretty quickly although maybe not the following season as we did in 1975, 1981 and 1986

[quote user="hazza9"]But you do stand out as a bit of a Pr*ck.[/quote]Bless.Look at you, all hard behind your keyboard.[:)]

Ok Houston Canary, the whole age of the internunbeaten ad sbet is creepy though isn''t it. I find Facebook creepy. Probably Morty''s just very passionate about Norwich City FC.

No, but always popping up as soon as a new thread starts is. He''s like the Rick Moranis character from Ghostbusters.

"Oh, and to correct you on your signature"

There is nothing in my signature to correct. It was a direct copy and paste of a full sentence from one of your posts.

It started with a capital letter, it ended in a full stop. That is a sentence, and it went like this:

"Tactics are irrelevant imo."

Started with ''T'', ended with a full stop. In that short sentence you said it all my friend.

Who is to say that I am displaying it to ridicule anyway? I might think it is a masterpiece which displays a deep philosophical reasoning, almost Ghandi-esque. I am your follower, your first follower, you only need 11 more to match Jesus.

[quote user="Le Juge"]"Oh, and to correct you on your signature"

There is nothing in my signature to correct. It was a direct copy and paste of a full sentence from one of your posts.

It started with a capital letter, it ended in a full stop. That is a sentence, and it went like this:

"Tactics are irrelevant imo."

Started with ''T'', ended with a full stop. In that short sentence you said it all my friend.

Who is to say that I am displaying it to ridicule anyway? I might think it is a masterpiece which displays a deep philosophical reasoning, almost Ghandi-esque. I am your follower, your first follower, you only need 11 more to match Jesus.[/quote]

Yadayadayada.  You are an unsympathetic so and so who would not recognise context if it stood up and slapped you in the face.  The sentence was in amongst an argument I was making. It may have been clumsy, but it doesn''t take a genius to work out what I was meaning.  But that isn''t the point, is it? The point is the vehemence at which you seek to denegrate people that disagree with you.   Totally unpleasant at times, cynical in the way you interpret people''s views frequently to the point of abusiveness if you don''t feel you are getting your way.   Sarcasm, by the way, is the lowest form of wit.

.   Sarcasm, by the way, is the lowest form of wit.

Did you think of that all by yourself, or hear some self-serving know-nothing say it and assume she knew what she was talking about even though she''s never gotten a laugh of any sort?

Well-executed sarcasm is excellent, but only if you "get" it. Nuance plays an important roll here.

[quote user="Houston Canary"].   Sarcasm, by the way, is the lowest form of wit.

Did you think of that all by yourself, or hear some self-serving know-nothing say it and assume she knew what she was talking about even though she''s never gotten a laugh of any sort?

Well-executed sarcasm is excellent, but only if you "get" it. Nuance plays an important roll here.[/quote]

Ok, I''ll qualify it - Le Juge''s sarcasm is the lowest form of wit.

Is that better?  [:^)]

[quote user="mrs miggins"]Out of interest, would you go? I wouldn''t expect you to Juge, but am curious.[/quote]

Yes he would probably reincarnate himself for the millionth time ;)

I would have got bored with my signature within a few days if you didn''t constantly show how much it bothers you.

"Yes he would probably reincarnate himself for the millionth time ;)"

And you have made it 100% clear what your username used to be haven''t you Jez!