Sign in to follow this  
Captain Canary

Predictions For Southampton

I think it''s going to be 4 - 0 to us tomorrow. No really! Ashton and McKenzie against the ever poor Southampton tomorrow bagging a couple of goals each. I won''t be there at the St Mary''s Stadium but i''m going to be in the Barcaly watching it on the big screen.

Come on you yellows!

2-2. however if we win i think it will be quite impressive, i cant see it happening though. Huckerby, Jonson, Bentley, Francis are all due goals so i would hope to see one of them score

Please God anything but loosing. I really think if we loose it really will be a miracle if we stay up. Right now its in our hands.

I think its between us and Crystal Palace. If Fulham fall into it so be it, but I am not bothered about them untill they are within touching distance and we need to win to do that.

I am not sure that Palaces run in isnt easier than ours. They have matches against three sides struggling for form. Having Charlton last game of the season is better than Fulham who could be in trouble by then. Birmingham arnt a walk-over either.

Actually we need a big favour from the Saints, we need a win today and then for them to stuff Palace next match. That would help because I think that will be the toughest match for them.

WBA need to pull more off with Arsenal and Man U both fiting for second, they get a result against either of those and our position will be shaky.

I can almost ntot bare to think about it . . . . .

There really is no result good enough other than a win today. If we loose then I will give up any hope of survival! It could leave us with to much to do in two games and to much reliance on the other teams slipping up.

Today''s game is massive but I won''t throw the towel in even if we lose. Personally I think a draw might be not that bad. WBA r surely having tough time with manu and arsenal. Southampton still have to play palace and manu. I think it goes down to us and palace. Win would really make my mayday. If we can get win here then we''ll walk over brum and to the safety.