Sign in to follow this  
Liquidator

Out

Lion''s Share being 49%? Should Hughton have made a substitution directly after their equaliser, caused by nothing more than our front man playing a suicidal pass? When would you have made the relevant change? After the first goal but before the second?

Anyway, this is all deflection. You stated Hughton got the basics wrong today and can''t back it up.Typical arrogant nonsense.

ricardo wrote the following post at 01/02/2014 4:58 PM:

ROBFLECK wrote:

I want him out too, sorry but i am so fed up

Why, you''ve been crying out for attacking football, 24 shots what more do you want?

Or is it all about results as I claimed?

An honest question Ricardo.

You say we had 24 shots today. How many of those were in the last 15 minutes when we had more attacking personnel on the pitch and at last played as we should have against the bottom team in the division?

Did we just seem to get more shots in then or was it my imagination?

[quote user="I.S."]Lion''s Share being 49%? Should Hughton have made a substitution directly after their equaliser, caused by nothing more than our front man playing a suicidal pass? When would you have made the relevant change? After the first goal but before the second?

Anyway, this is all deflection. You stated Hughton got the basics wrong today and can''t back it up.Typical arrogant nonsense.[/quote]
You really are crap at reading aren''t you. Stop being a fool, and you''ll see I said they had the lions share of possession AFTER THE RESTART and 2 goals in that 5 minutes. I have said that I would have changed it at 55 minutes. Actually read peoples posts before you respond with useless drivel please!!
And I can back it up, because for 25 minutes after going a goal behind, nothing was done to alter the course of momentum, and counter their sudden dominance. Honestly, it beggars belief that you cannot see this.

[quote user="Yellow Wall"]ricardo wrote the following post at 01/02/2014 4:58 PM:

ROBFLECK wrote:

Why, you''ve been crying out for attacking football, 24 shots what more do you want?

You say we had 24 shots today. How many of those were in the last 15 minutes when we had more attacking personnel on the pitch and at last played as we should have against the bottom team in the division?

Did we just seem to get more shots in then or was it my imagination?[/quote]
Apparently on 6 shots were on target too. Cardiff had 5 on target and scored. Either way football is only 90 minutes long and we wasted about 25 minutes where we could have used that time to change the game.

" I want a manager who can recognise conceding 2 sloppy quick fire goals requires a change in approach soon after. Not, leaving those changes 25 minutes until after giving only 15+ minutes to try and salvage something, showing us what we could have been doing in that wasted 25 minute period."

I think a lot of people would agree with that - it was certainly our previous manager''s philosophy...

Anyone siding with Hughton is making excuses. The buck stops with the manager.

It isn''t working and never will. The board haven''t budgeted to go down, so have Norwich gone back to being a professional club run by amateurs?

They is not one credible reason why Hughton should stay as manager of this football club.

OUT!!!!

All I ask of those who are in favour of Hughton to stay, tell me how will we avoid relegation? I''m not being negative and saying were doomed etc but add the next few fixtures to the last four of the season and its worrying to say the least.

Well, I thought we played well today and were unlucky. But we keep getting told its a results business, and there''s no doubt about it, todays result was awful. Dominate the game, play well, create lots of chances, still lose. We''ve heard the defence that we''ve picked up points in spite of playing badly, well what if we play well but lose? You can accept it vs utd, but to lose to a relegation rival and the club bottom of the division, well thats not a good result. I actually think we were just unlucky today, created some great chances and on another day would have scored quite a few. Dont think the 2 minutes of madness was a consequence of our attacking play or the entertainment though

[quote user="Yellow Wall"]ricardo wrote the following post at 01/02/2014 4:58 PM:

ROBFLECK wrote:

Did we just seem to get more shots in then or was it my imagination?[/quote]I thought you were going to tell me it was because Cardiff dropped back to defend their lead. You know, that unforgivable crime that only Hughton is guilty of.

[quote user="basil brush"]Anyone siding with Hughton is making excuses. The buck stops with the manager. [/quote]Been telling you this for weeks although some still think it''s all down to entertainment and attractive football.It isn''tA manager lives or dies by the results.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="iron_stan"]no other club in this league would have put up with this rubbish for this long[/quote]you didn’t watch today did you?[/quote]

actually i did. but i dont just base my opinion one game at a time like so many people on here seem to doanyway, city played well for 35 mins of the first half, and then for the last 12 minutes they dominatedBUTthey were far too happy (as they have always been under clueless chris) to try and hang on to that one goal lead when they came out for the second half, cardiff and ole took advantage of that and applied the pressure only for city to crumbleits not all just about tactics and formations, its as much to do with motivation and confidence and giving them the belief to go out there and out right win the game instead of just hanging on by one goalwhen youre on top you have to make it count instead of resting on your laurels,  very rarely in hughtons time in charge have city done it and looked convincing

McNally recently said Hughton was to keep us out of the bottom 3. After Man City next week we could well be in the bottom 3. That should therefore be game over for Hughton. Put him out of his misery....

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="Yellow Wall"]ricardo wrote the following post at 01/02/2014 4:58 PM:

ROBFLECK wrote:

Did we just seem to get more shots in then or was it my imagination?[/quote]I thought you were going to tell me it was because Cardiff dropped back to defend their lead. You know, that unforgivable crime that only Hughton is guilty of.[/quote]

It''s all about results. Hull was a good 3 points, Newcastle was a good point and today was a bad defeat. Our results are inconsistent. But we''ve not lost more than 2 in a row all season. It''s going to be close but there''s nothing in past results to suggest we won''t continue to pick up points. Will we pick up enough points?

ricardo wrote:...............

I thought you were going to tell me it was because Cardiff dropped back to defend their lead. You know, that unforgivable crime that only Hughton is guilty of.............

No Ricardo, Cardiff did not drop back to defend .... they were forced back because we attacked with purpose, something we do so very rarely.

[quote user="Yellow Wall"]ricardo wrote:...............

I thought you were going to tell me it was because Cardiff dropped back to defend their lead. You know, that unforgivable crime that only Hughton is guilty of.............

No Ricardo, Cardiff did not drop back to defend .... they were forced back because we attacked with purpose, something we do so very rarely.[/quote]

I think the point is that they wouldn''t have been so easily forced back if they weren''t winning...

Defeat at West Ham could force his hand - may be bottom three by then. True to ''form'' we will pick up a win there then. I genuinely think we are capable of 38 points, which should be enough. In the summer we really need to think about a change of direction though.