Sign in to follow this  
Liquidator

Out

Whatever your opinion of our management, we have left ourselves in the position where this is the only change we can now make to try and save ourselves, and I don''t see how anybody can deny we are in deep 5hit if we don''t make a change.

A new boss may instill belief in the players and mean we''re not such a ''nice'' team to play against. In my opinion it''s about 10 months overdue, but that''s besides the point now, this surely has to be our last roll of the dice.

[quote user="ROBFLECK"]I want him out too, sorry but i am so fed up[/quote]Why, you''ve been crying out for attacking football, 24 shots what more do you want?Or is it all about results as I claimed?

[quote user="iron_stan"]no other club in this league would have put up with this rubbish for this long[/quote]you didn’t watch today did you?

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="ROBFLECK"]I want him out too, sorry but i am so fed up[/quote]Why, you''ve been crying out for attacking football, 24 shots what more do you want?Or is it all about results as I claimed?[/quote]if course football is about results. People get confused between winning football and positive ''good'' football. The only time football is good and positive is when you win

Nice guy, especially on tunnel cam the way he is respected and talks to the players. A director of football or maybe a coach, but a manager he is not. Please just get him out! Its embarrassing that we showed that we had the potential to do more than score and sit on one goal. Only problem is the "manager" likes to wait too late. 75 minutes bringing on subs that should have been on at the 60 minute and no later.

It''s a results game. No points for hitting the woodwork or pressing for the last 20 minutes.

For all the Hughton fans, what''s your answer to the position we find ourselves in?

Can we just not let him back into England until the season is over?

So it''s a results game. Apart from the point against Newcastle when it was apparently a performance game.

The manager should take flak whem he deserves it, but anyone who wants him out after today''s performance should reconsider the team they support.

I think that the boat has probably sailed on changing manager now. Any new man would have to work with what he''s got, he wouldn''''t be able to bring in any of his own players. I think realistically we should get rid of Hughton now, give Adams a crack of the whip until the end of the season. Like a ship whol is taking on water and begining to list, if he can guide us to safe harbour great and if he can''t no worries you did your best with a sinking ship. We can then look for a manager who can guide us in the Championship next year.

My worst fear is that the binmen will sneak into the play-offs and pass us on our way down. If that were to happen I would suggest that Mr Hughton and his cronies never set foot in the Carvery again.

The board have left it far to late now. Who would take the job after the window has closed and the position we find ourselves in? Should have gone months ago and if we do go down and i think we will the board are completely to blame for their lack of vision.

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="ROBFLECK"]I want him out too, sorry but i am so fed up[/quote]Why, you''ve been crying out for attacking football, 24 shots what more do you want?Or is it all about results as I claimed?[/quote]
I want a manager who can recognise conceding 2 sloppy quick fire goals requires a change in approach soon after. Not, leaving those changes 25 minutes until after giving only 15+ minutes to try and salvage something, showing us what we could have been doing in that wasted 25 minute period.
Honestly, this is basic stuff. We were on the back foot, why ever would he wait that long?

Shut up Seattle. You talk about "basics", yet I am willing to stake that you have absolutely zero playing or managerial experience at any level and are just spitting out soundbites and bullshit.

[quote user="I.S."]Shut up Seattle. You talk about "basics", yet I am willing to stake that you have absolutely zero playing or managerial experience at any level and are just spitting out soundbites and bullshit.[/quote]

As I''m sure you have plenty of this experience?

Nope, but I''m not the person claiming that Hughton doesn''t know the basics. Popcorn munchers?

[quote user="I.S."]Shut up Seattle. You talk about "basics", yet I am willing to stake that you have absolutely zero playing or managerial experience at any level and are just spitting out soundbites and bullshit.[/quote]
I think you need to calm down. How about instead you tell me where, how and why what I said was incorrect? I fail to see how you can deny that CH sits on his hands in crucial moments where bravery and decision making have cost us valuable time to try and gain points.

[quote user="I.S."]Nope, but I''m not the person claiming that Hughton doesn''t know the basics. Popcorn munchers?[/quote]
Or common sense....... Go on try really hard and think about it

I have been a supporter of CH although I understand fans'' displeasure in the general football philosophy he espouses. I have posted earlier in the season that I thought the board would keep him in place this season and then replace him in the summer. Whether we stay up or not that now seems even more likely.

If we are relegated then he certainly has to go.

Seattle, thanks for proving my point. Instead of answering my question you respond with multiple unrelated questions of your own.

What basics did Hughton get wrong today, as for once we were dominant, and played good attacking football?

Looks to me like you are using hindsight to make yourself look more knowledgeable.

Two minutes of bad defending, gifted Cardiff two goals. We didn''t strengthen in the transfer window and we seem to be sticking with our very negative manager. Alot of the results went against us today and we''ve dropped 3 league places. Man City at home next week. I expect another drubbing.

WOW look at i.s who could he be ummm fergie?? Mark Hughes??? Ummm someone who must know far more than most, obviously

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="iron_stan"]no other club in this league would have put up with this rubbish for this long[/quote]you didn’t watch today did you?[/quote]

Yes we did watch it! The score line doesn''t lie! We lost! We were inaffectual in front of goal which has been the story of this season since the preseason friendlies! Championship welcomes us!!!!

To not beat the most obviously worst team in this league twice is as bad as us losing to Luton in the FA Cup!

And a question to you Jas have you watched the absolute garbage we have played all season? If you have I suggest it was through yellow tinted glasses!

Good username. Now demonstrate your football knowledge and tell me what obvious basics Hughton got wrong today.

I am all for a managerial change in the summer, but I''m dead against mindless criticism

[quote user="I.S."]Seattle, thanks for proving my point. Instead of answering my question you respond with multiple unrelated questions of your own.

What basics did Hughton get wrong today, as for once we were dominant, and played good attacking football?

Looks to me like you are using hindsight to make yourself look more knowledgeable.[/quote]
I can only assume I.S. means idiotic supporter. You asked no question, so stop making yourself look stupid and go back and reread and you will see that.
If we were so dominant, why did they have the lions share of the possession and 2 goals within 5 minutes of the restart?
It wasn''t hindsight, you could see when Mutch almost scored just after their first goal that a second wasn''t far away. Do you actually understand how momentum works in football???
A change was needed at about 55 minutes. Stop being foolish.

Jesus christ THE SUMMER WILL BE TOO LATE oh and we lost, we looked better towards the end yes, so why didn''t he make the subs earlier then?? I mean you''ll know being the superstar manager/player you must be, so why did we lose today to what was the worst team in the league?