Sign in to follow this  
NavMan

Regular Posters

Where have all our regular posters gone that that seem to have not been on here for ages - hope they are not all having problems logging in as I did.

No Mark, far from it my friend, its just because there ain''t nothing to moan about lately, and those of you who know the wizard realise he loves a good old moan!.

However....................................

Hi Mark and Wizard,
I''m here today but have been trying unsuccessfully to avoid the rain in cyprus for the past 7 days so had no access to a pc.I too was wondering where the regulars were so

Snake Pit,
Worthy Out
Yankee
Master Green
Rainbow
Gazza(come back we miss you)
Tilt
Unimiller
Old Man
A1
Mook
Wizard---------- and anyone else I''ve missed

if you havent been on here much lately get posting please,remember the fun and disagreements us lot had in Nov/Dec we need to bring that spark back.

Still here, only been a fortnight since I posted but having a weekend without a game really mucks things up, doesnt it?

Fantastic result yesterday. Wasnt going to gloat but since you''re asking for posts - as someone who has consistently said this season that Iwan would do a job for us if he got the right service I''m feeling moderately smug today.

I know he maybe didnt look so good earlier in the season but 6 goals in 9 starts is good going by any standard, and to me he seems to lift and motivate the team in a way that no one else in the squad does.

And in an effort to stir up a bit of controversy, I thought that NW finally picked the right team yesterday, pity he didnt do it in the previous games.................discuss.

Hi DumbleDelia,
She is still arround watching over you all but will be pleased that you''ve missed her!

I''m around :) Been a bit swamped under with work at the minute and debating whether the Wimbledon game should take priority over my girlfriend''s birthday :p

Anyway, hope you''re well. Will be posting a bit more soon... :)

I''m in Chicago babysitting two-year old twingrandsons for two weeks...just me and them. Now this is really war. If I had time to come on the board for relief for more than this two minutes I would. You need eyes in the back of your head...you pull one out of the cabinet and the other one is pulling the oven door open. Shame of it is I don''t see a future Canary contribution from either one of them.

Yankee - I am sure your persuasive tones could make those two little ones become Canary fans - A visit to the canary shop when you are next here and a couple of kiddie gifts would set them nicely on their way.

Cityangel, you missed Tacklebury and Tumbleweed off your list, and chicken too. I''m here, but as Wizard mentioned on another thread, there''s nothing to complain about right now so everyone''s taking a well earned rest after the Christmas insanity! I''m sure everyone will be back when the football/transfer gossip heats up again...

Mornin all - back now, just been a bit hectic at work which is the only time i get to post (don''t tell the boss!!).
But had to come on after the result at the weekend! Have also been having fun reading the blades message board - www.bladesunited.org
It''s funny really, their reaction on there after they lost to Derby was almost exactly the same as ours when we lost to Bradford. Lots of unhappy angry people arguing with others telling them to calm down and it''s just a blip. And after Saturday they were going on saying what an effective target man Iwan is and how rubbish Wayne Allison is!
Anyway, must go, lunchtime 5-a-side, i''ll be wearing my lotus away top with pride!!

Well I don''t mind getting missed off the list either...(sniffle)....There aint really anything to get heated about at the moment but I''m thinking of different ways to wind up Mr N. Warnock of Sheffield! He should join us on here, he loves a good moan! Forgive me, but sometimes one should just admit that one''s team were, well, rubbish. And they were, weren''t they? (I thought we were awesome at points in the 2nd half - this season I haven''t felt as proud of the boys as I did after Saturday''s win)

Your majesty, I was going to put your name down but, as you have been posting recently, I decided to leave you off the list...

Am back now, have been having trouble getting on the old interweb lately, plus after coming back I said hello and nobody replied, thought I had made to many enemies after bleating on about speculating to accumulate etc etc. That Huckerby banter around Xmas was bloody good fun though.....

Thanks for remembering me Mook, I always read your posts with interest. I can''t claim to be anywhere near as prolific as some but I do enjoy this board immensely. Great debate, some great characters and some sparkling differences of opinions at times. I sometime wonder what it would have been like on here in the dark days of RC, relegation and losing at home in the Cup to Brentford. That all seems like another era now....................was it all a bad dream?? But I can imagine some of the debate we would have had.

Sorry Tacklebury and Tumbleweed,didnt mean to miss you.Was just thinking about all the fun we had at Xmas with the speculate to accumulate threads and just couldn''t remember of the top of my head everyone who was involved.Well done Mook you''ve got a better memory than me but then you''re a lot younger so should have!

Hiya james. Sorry took while to reply but this site would not let me log on under my home E Mail Address and Name (which was Bomber) for some unknown reason after using it for the last 18 months so had to resubscribe using my works E Mail and name and have had the last three days off and forgot my works E Mail address. Have got my tickets for the West Ham game but the club has now started selling tickets for three home games on the trot and with me working shifts if I am working on the day they are selling them then that is me knackered as the tickets go in that day and I cant spend three hours on the phone at work. That means that that is three home games I miss out on and with working shifts I dont get to see that many anyway. At least when the club was selling them singly for each game I had a chance of getting down there if I was day off three separate occasions. I think that it is just a ploy by the club to get money in advance of games that are not being played for at least 6-8 weeks so they can get the interest on it. I have just renewed my membership for next season (again well in advance) but if the club does not change its selling of tickets policy then I am not going to throw money down the toilet and they can keep the membership the season after next. Anyway will no doubt be placing a posting on here again shortly so hope you keeping OK.

Yeah keeping good thanks, buying a house at the mo with girlfriend.
Mum and Dad are moving back to Norwich at some point this year and Dad hopes to get a season ticket for next season and I would split the cost with him and go to the away matches in the London area and a few home ones. I was on hold for 40 mins the other day to pay the £50 deposit just to be on the waiting list, but gave up in the end as I was at work and I don''t think they would appreciate the 0870 number. Hopefully Dad has got through by now I am seeing him tonight so will find out.

How are you and the girls? When we are moved in I will be sending out address and all that and hope to get back in touch with the Norfolk arm of the family again.