Sign in to follow this  
unique

Fer's goal celebration

[quote user="SeattleCanary"][quote user="Buh"][quote user="SeattleCanary"]Yeah there is, you could just not be a d!ck about it. But like i said its been widely discussed by everyone on here for weeks about Bassong. You live true to your username, and don''t seem to pleasant a fellow.[/quote]

It must be very hard slating the team week in week out from thousands of miles away but if you could try and contain the rage at the fact we won Saturday and perhaps not making sweeping assumptions third hand assumptions and guesswork forumulated on a different continent Thatd be just great.[/quote]

I''m delighted we won. <b>It doesn''t matter where I am in the world, it''s definitely of no concern to you<\b>.

Also, try and learn how to implement the proper use of full stops and commas. I''ll take your pointless posting slightly more seriously if you do. Only slightly though.[/quote]

Is it, Seattle?

[quote user="crabbycanary"]Shouldn''t you always start a sentence with a capital letter, and also isn''t ''didn''t'' spelt with an n...... and I''ve really got to get on with the rest of my day/life.[/quote]
You''re really reaching there. You should have said "And isn''t the word ''didn''t'' spelt with an ''n''? 
Where was the question mark after the question Mr. Pedantic?
Do excuse my one mistake with the word ''too'', other than that I''m sure my point with just how below par Buhboy''s grammar is, has been proven. You need to stop attacking people, its sad and pathetic. Try a little less sarcasm in future buddy, it doesn''t make you look big. Such a macho keyboard warrior you!

[quote user="Buh"]

[quote user="SeattleCanary"][quote user="Buh"][quote user="SeattleCanary"]Yeah there is, you could just not be a d!ck about it. But like i said its been widely discussed by everyone on here for weeks about Bassong. You live true to your username, and don''t seem to pleasant a fellow.[/quote]

It must be very hard slating the team week in week out from thousands of miles away but if you could try and contain the rage at the fact we won Saturday and perhaps not making sweeping assumptions third hand assumptions and guesswork forumulated on a different continent Thatd be just great.[/quote]

I''m delighted we won. <b>It doesn''t matter where I am in the world, it''s definitely of no concern to you<\b>.

Also, try and learn how to implement the proper use of full stops and commas. I''ll take your pointless posting slightly more seriously if you do. Only slightly though.[/quote]

Is it, Seattle?

[/quote]
Care to elaborate using some more of your poor grammar? So far the majority on here see you just as I do little fella. A troll. Cue troll response…..

[quote user="SeattleCanary"][quote user="crabbycanary"]Shouldn''t you always start a sentence with a capital letter, and also isn''t ''didn''t'' spelt with an n...... and I''ve really got to get on with the rest of my day/life.[/quote]
You''re really reaching there. You should have said "And isn''t the word ''didn''t'' spelt with an ''n''? 
Do excuse my one mistake with the word ''too'', other than that I''m sure my point with just how below par Buhboy''s grammar is, has been proven. You need to stop attacking people, its sad and pathetic. Try a little less sarcasm in future buddy, it doesn''t make you look big. Such a macho keyboard warrior you!
[/quote]

Theironyofthisistotallylostonyou

Goodluckwithfightingtheworld

[quote user="crabbycanary"][quote user="SeattleCanary"][quote user="crabbycanary"]Shouldn''t you always start a sentence with a capital letter, and also isn''t ''didn''t'' spelt with an n...... and I''ve really got to get on with the rest of my day/life.[/quote]
[/quote]

Goodluckwithfightingtheworld[/quote]
Do learn how to use the quote system! For a poster of over 2,000 posts, it''s a tad unforgivable. Theres a good chap [Y]

[quote user="SeattleCanary"][quote user="crabbycanary"][quote user="SeattleCanary"][quote user="crabbycanary"]Shouldn''t you always start a sentence with a capital letter, and also isn''t ''didn''t'' spelt with an n...... and I''ve really got to get on with the rest of my day/life.[/quote]
[/quote]

Goodluckwithfightingtheworld[/quote]
Do learn how to use the quote system! For a poster of over 2,000 posts, it''s a tad unforgivable. Theres a good chap [Y]
[/quote]

Sometimesthesejokeswritethemselves

[quote user="ReadingCanary"]Is it true Turner walked over to Hughton and shook him by the hand?He also seemed to me to be a decent bloke [/quote]

Yes, he did. And the manager and coaches danced around like madmen when the free kick went in. Whatever criticisms there may remain about Hughton, losing the dressing room and being aloof cannot be counted among them.

Oh dear.

Seattle, read through this whole thread again, the posts from me, the posts from Buh, and your replies, and try to look at them objectively, without your head up your backside.

You have, up to now, been incapable of accepting others views, replying to fair minded questions, and even the irony of someone picking up your punctuation, after the criticism you dished out, was laughable.

7 years you have been on this Messageboard, and to you, that is some badge of honour, and I am guessing this is your finest hour?

[quote user="crabbycanary"]Oh dear.

Seattle, read through this whole thread again, the posts from me, the posts from Buh, and your replies, and try to look at them objectively, without your head up your backside.

You have, up to now, been incapable of accepting others views, replying to fair minded questions, and even the irony of someone picking up your punctuation, after the criticism you dished out, was laughable.

7 years you have been on this Messageboard, and to you, that is some badge of honour, and I am guessing this is your finest hour?[/quote]
Once again Crabby, you put words in my mouth. Never did I declare to have some sort of badge of honour. Where did I say this? - I didn''t. Stop making things up.
I am fine hearing others views, and even talking them through. But not when the view is delivered in a dick-like manner. Try a less than offensive/sarcastic approach with your questions or debate tactics, and maybe I won''t feel so inclined to raise the hairs on my back. Until such a time that you stop being a dick, I shall to refer to you and others like you as one. I don''t have time for people who are rude right off the cuff, and only look to point score over other posters. 
As you have seen if you do this, I''m quite happy to play along. Maybe you should re-read the delivery of your initial post back to me, and think if there was a much less snide way or saying it. Then come back to me.

[quote user="SeattleCanary"][quote user="crabbycanary"]Oh dear.

7 years you have been on this Messageboard, and to you, that is some badge of honour, and I am guessing this is your finest hour?[/quote]
Once again Crabby, you put words in my mouth. Never did I declare to have some sort of badge of honour. Where did I say this? - I didn''t. Stop making things up.
I am fine hearing others views, and even talking them through. But not when the view is delivered in a dick-like manner. Try a less than offensive/sarcastic approach with your questions or debate tactics, and maybe I won''t feel so inclined to raise the hairs on my back. Until such a time that you stop being a dick, I shall to refer to you and others like you as one. I don''t have time for people who are rude right off the cuff, and only look to point score over other posters. 
As you have seen if you do this, I''m quite happy to play along. Maybe you should re-read the delivery of your initial post back to me, and think if there was a much less snide way or saying it. Then come back to me.
[/quote]
*less snide way OF saying it.*

[quote user="SeattleCanary"][quote user="Buh"]

Is it, Seattle?

[/quote]
Care to elaborate using some more of your poor grammar? So far the majority on here see you just as I do little fella. A troll. Cue troll response…..

[/quote]

I thought we were playing "Where''s Wally?"

[quote user="Buh"][quote user="SeattleCanary"][quote user="Buh"]

Is it, Seattle?

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
We couldn''t be pal, because I have no idea which school you go to!

[quote user="SeattleCanary"][quote user="Buh"][quote user="SeattleCanary"][quote user="Buh"]

Is it, Seattle?

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Do you often look up schools?

You know I started a thread the other fay about Norwich fans being mad that we won on Saturday and was mainly criticised for it?

I present, exhibit A.

[quote user="Buh"][quote user="SeattleCanary"][quote user="Buh"][quote user="SeattleCanary"][quote user="Buh"]

Is it, Seattle?

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Do you often look up schools?

[/quote]
Haha what a great reply. Clearly not, I actually would rather talk about the football. If we were playing Where''s Wally though, guaranteed that''s where you spend a good portion of your week days.