Sign in to follow this  
unique

Fer's goal celebration

[quote user="Buh"]

You know I started a thread the other fay about Norwich fans being mad that we won on Saturday and was mainly criticised for it?

I present, exhibit A.

[/quote]
I''ve seen you doing this all day to others on other threads. I''m delighted we won, and cheered every goal, and celebrated the penalty call like it was a goal before it was converted. I love NCFC, always have and always will.
Do I think CH is the right man for the job - No. Do I want NCFC to lose to oust him - No. So where is your point? I really don''t see it.
All I see in a whinging stirrer, who is being more negative looking for these so called "anti-Norwich" fans, and wasting time that would be better spent focussing on the football.
Give it a try, and stop whinging. We won FFS!

I''ll spell it out for you.

From the ''off'' I offered an alternative opinion. You had opened up a post about possible players revolt against the Manager''s decision. I questioned it, and wanted to debate the point, but alas, no.

You came back sarcastically and rude. I immediately said I was referring to your post on it''s own merits, and not the numerous debates about Bassong''s form. You didn''t bother to answer my question, about ''stirring'' it, just proceeded to claim the intellectual high ground with comments about punctuation, and the irony of those has already been highlighted.

Others (Buh being one of them) commented on your ''style'' and you tell him to ''do one'' with a reference to his length of time on this Board (NOW do you see what I mean by the badge of honour thing?)

You call me one or two names, blah, blah, blah.

You are one angry person, and as one or two posts on here (not just from me) on this thread have proven, you haven''t ''got'' some of the comebacks. Hey ho.

[quote user="SeattleCanary"][quote user="Buh"]

You know I started a thread the other fay about Norwich fans being mad that we won on Saturday and was mainly criticised for it?

I present, exhibit A.

[/quote]
I''ve seen you doing this all day to others on other threads. I''m delighted we won, and cheered every goal, and celebrated the penalty call like it was a goal before it was converted. I love NCFC, always have and always will.
Do I think CH is the right man for the job - No. Do I want NCFC to lose to oust him - No. So where is your point? I really don''t see it.
All I see in a whinging stirrer, who is being more negative looking for these so called "anti-Norwich" fans, and wasting time that would be better spent focussing on the football.

[/quote]

As you said before, I''ve only been on this site a few days and should "Do one"

I won''t consider myself to have "Done one" until I''m thousands of miles away barking at the moon though...

[quote user="crabbycanary"]I''ll spell it out for you.

From the ''off'' I offered an alternative opinion. You had opened up a post about possible players revolt against the Manager''s decision. I questioned it, and wanted to debate the point, but alas, no.

You came back sarcastically and rude. I immediately said I was referring to your post on it''s own merits, and not the numerous debates about Bassong''s form. You didn''t bother to answer my question, about ''stirring'' it, just proceeded to claim the intellectual high ground with comments about punctuation, and the irony of those has already been highlighted.

Others (Buh being one of them) commented on your ''style'' and you tell him to ''do one'' with a reference to his length of time on this Board (NOW do you see what I mean by the badge of honour thing?)

You are one angry person, and as one or two posts on here (not just from me) on this thread have proven, you haven''t ''got'' some of the comebacks. Hey ho.[/quote]
No. You came across extremely patronisingly. You pointed out the obvious about him being out of form, which if I supported another team I could understand. But any NCFC knows how the players are playing, and to just throw it out there in a one sentence retort, you clearly didn''t signal any other points to have a debate. I took it for what it seemed, which was a pot shot at pointing out the obvious. Sorry i won''t see it another way. 
If they were such great and clear comebacks they would have been received as such. Maybe like I said I do not spend enough time on here to understand all the lingo, and for this I am glad. 
I explained, that I offered a left field possibility, that maybe in keeping with when some posters have suggested players revolted in the Man City and West Brom games against the manager, this MAY have been another time where there might have been some dissension in the ranks. I was merely adding a total left field guess, that was all. 
Quite sad that it was blown way out of proportion like so many people do to each other on this board. We are anything but fans that are united on here, its quite sad how some jump on others back over literally nothing, call each other trolls, binders etc. Pathetic.
 Best you and I move on.

[quote user="Buh"][quote user="SeattleCanary"][quote user="Buh"]

I present, exhibit A.

[/quote]

[/quote]

I won''t consider myself to have "Done one" until I''m thousands of miles away barking at the moon though...

[/quote]
Don''t avoid my question. Where is your point? Stop being this weird oddball who seems to thrive on looking for something that doesn''t exist.

[quote user="SeattleCanary"][quote user="Buh"][quote user="SeattleCanary"][quote user="Buh"]

I present, exhibit A.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
Don''t avoid my question. Where is your point? Stop being this weird oddball who seems to thrive on looking for something that doesn''t exist.

[/quote]

My point is I resent the way you angrily point the finger on here, offer nothing but negatives and conspiracy theories.

I don''t like to search previous posts, but thought I would in this case.

How can I take any point seriously from a person that says, and I quote:

"i like Fer but he''s very lazy with his limbs and body control. Reminds me of Damien Francis but if he had a stroke. "

That is the ramblings of someone that has no idea I''m afraid.

[quote user="Buh"][quote user="SeattleCanary"][quote user="Buh"][quote user="SeattleCanary"][quote user="Buh"]

I present, exhibit A.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

My point is I resent the way you angrily point the finger on here, offer nothing but negatives and conspiracy theories.

"i like Fer but he''s very lazy with his limbs and body control. Reminds me of Damien Francis but if he had a stroke. "

[/quote]
No. It is the ramblings of someone who has based his own opinion from watching the games. I think more often than not he is a liability, gives the possession away, and could see us reduced to 10 men or as he has already done - gives away a penalty in a game.
You speak very little about football, and more about fans. Therefore I care not of your opinion, until you stop your constant nit-picking.

[quote user="SeattleCanary"][quote user="Buh"][quote user="SeattleCanary"][quote user="Buh"][quote user="SeattleCanary"][quote user="Buh"]

I present, exhibit A.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
No. It is the ramblings of someone who has based his own opinion from watching the games. I think more often than not he is a liability, gives the possession away, and could see us reduced to 10 men or as he has already done - gives away a penalty in a game.
You speak very little about football, and more about fans. Therefore I care not of your opinion, until you stop your constant nit-picking.

[/quote]

Leroy Fer... Gives the ball away

Wow, totally disconnected with what is actually happening.

Keep on "watching the games"

Buh -

Leroy Fer... Gives the ball away

You clearly don''t watch him during games. He was pretty woeful before he scored.

[quote user="Buh"]Leroy Fer... Gives the ball away

[/quote]
Did I also miss the penalty he gave away vs United? And the push on Jones vs Stoke that he got away with, and even admitted in the post game interview? No - But you clearly choose to ignore those moments. Jeez give me a break.

[quote user="SeattleCanary"][quote user="Buh"]Leroy Fer... Gives the ball away

[/quote]
Did I also miss the penalty he gave away vs United? And the push on Jones vs Stoke that he got away with, and even admitted in the post game interview? No - But you clearly choose to ignore those moments. Jeez give me a break.

[/quote]

Leroy Fer is a phenomenal footballer.

Sorry he doesn''t look good on TV

[quote user="Buh"][quote user="SeattleCanary"][quote user="Buh"]Leroy Fer... Gives the ball away

[/quote]

[/quote]

Leroy Fer is a phenomenal footballer.

Sorry he doesn''t look good on TV

[/quote]
To be phenomenal he has a long way to go. But in time I''m sure he will get there.

[quote user="SeattleCanary"][quote user="crabbycanary"]I''ll spell it out for you.

You are one angry person, and as one or two posts on here (not just from me) on this thread have proven, you haven''t ''got'' some of the comebacks. Hey ho.[/quote]
No. You came across extremely patronisingly. You pointed out the obvious about him being out of form, which if I supported another team I could understand. But any NCFC knows how the players are playing, and to just throw it out there in a one sentence retort, you clearly didn''t signal any other points to have a debate. I took it for what it seemed, which was a pot shot at pointing out the obvious. Sorry i won''t see it another way. 
If they were such great and clear comebacks they would have been received as such. Maybe like I said I do not spend enough time on here to understand all the lingo, and for this I am glad. 
I explained, that I offered a left field possibility, that maybe in keeping with when some posters have suggested players revolted in the Man City and West Brom games against the manager, this MAY have been another time where there might have been some dissension in the ranks. I was merely adding a total left field guess, that was all. 
Quite sad that it was blown way out of proportion like so many people do to each other on this board. We are anything but fans that are united on here, its quite sad how some jump on others back over literally nothing, call each other trolls, binders etc. Pathetic.
 Best you and I move on.
[/quote]

Yes, that''s right I pointed out the ''obvious''. Something you didn''t actually mention, yet opened with a ''controversial'' (I called it stirring) point about player revolt. That''s what I was responding to, not the (apparent) numerous threads on the subject, that I hadn''t seen. You wanted to call me a d!ck about my remark, then whatever. The replies you have received on here show you I am not the only one to think you were something unpleasant with your opening sentence, and what followed. Even after 7 years on here, you obviously haven''t grasped the point of a messageboard especially when you open with such a comment, and not expect to get questioned.

As for taking Buh to task for avoiding the question, that''s laughable.

Like I said, you think what you want. I did not have the time in my initial post to respond in full to yours, yet wanted to try and nip your opening line in the bud, before it gathered momentum. You proceeded to take it onto new levels.

As a new sideline, that Fer/Francis comment was class. Fer didn''t play well in the first half, and has made the odd mistake, but watch him closely, and you will see he is class and great vfm. Holland don''t pick stroke victims.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]I have to say i agree and think Fer was pretty plop on Saturday over the 90 minutes, goal apart..[/quote]
Thank the lord someone else saw it. I know its been discussed recently on here in other threads. Clearly Crabbs it is just an opinion, like yours and Buhs, and it shows I am not alone in my opinion.

[quote user="SeattleCanary"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]I have to say i agree and think Fer was pretty plop on Saturday over the 90 minutes, goal apart..[/quote]
Thank the lord someone else saw it. I know its been discussed recently on here in other threads. Clearly Crabbs it is just an opinion, like yours and Buhs, and it shows I am not alone in my opinion.
[/quote]

Leroy fer is our outstanding performer this season. End of.

You might need to play with your tv settings or something, there''s something not quite right.

This thread is a fine example of why I stopped posting on here. What a bunch of belligerent nonsense.

1) Opinion A

2) Opinion B

3) Insult poster of Op.B

4) Petty squabble

5) Grammar attack

6) Grammar counter-attack

7) Declare victory and explain why.

Textbook.

[quote user="unique"]As Fer headed towards the sideline, I assumed he was heading towards the management team. He wasn''t. He ended up in the arms of Bassong [I think].

Can anyone shed any light on the celebrations?[/quote]

My guess is that Leroy could explain it, he''s on that Twitter thing (I''m not) someone who likes to tweet could ask him.

[quote user="Buh"][quote user="SeattleCanary"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]I have to say i agree and think Fer was pretty plop on Saturday over the 90 minutes, goal apart..[/quote]
[/quote]

Leroy fer is our outstanding performer this season. End of.

You might need to play with your tv settings or something, there''s something not quite right.[/quote]
Interesting you see it that way. Why do you think he is? I personally think that Redmond or Howson have offered far more to the team, and even Tettey before his injury.
My TV is just fine thanks Buhddy!

[quote user="crabbycanary"]Oh I definitely don''t regret what I said Buh, and I could have said a lot more,it''s just that it was taking it away from the thread.[/quote]
You''re both extremely sad. Try and stop brown nosing each other for 2 seconds. Jeez you''d think the way you behave its like 2 kids in a school playground. I said lets move on, and you should have by now….