Sign in to follow this  
ur just a man in a jacket

Quiet tomorrow night

We (Bury) will have around 1,000 fans at Carrow Road tomorrow night, and where all up for a sing song, so if your own fans respond it should create a good atmosphere!

[quote user="buryfc"]We (Bury) will have around 1,000 fans at Carrow Road tomorrow night, and where all up for a sing song, so if your own fans respond it should create a good atmosphere![/quote]

Good for you. Don''t sing too loud,  you''ll wake up the River End (in joke).   You''re not Luton, by the way.

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="buryfc"]We (Bury) will have around 1,000 fans at Carrow Road tomorrow night, and where all up for a sing song, so if your own fans respond it should create a good atmosphere![/quote]

Good for you. Don''t sing too loud,  you''ll wake up the River End (in joke).   You''re not Luton, by the way.[/quote]

Sorry,didn''t mean to sound off-hand.  Hope you enjoy your trip to Carrow Road.

[quote user="buryfc"]We (Bury) will have around 1,000 fans at Carrow Road tomorrow night, and where all up for a sing song, so if your own fans respond it should create a good atmosphere![/quote]Enjoy[Y]The atmos can sometimes be a bit flat at cup games as people tend to not sit in their normal seats.That and we''re usually $hit in the cup lol.

Looking at online sales its going to be the lowest crowd for years. Unless there is a huge uptake of tickets today it will be below 10,000. Can''t understand the apathy with the entertaining free flowing attacking football we are playing.  Obviously very few people think its worth £10.

One for the kids I reckon. I think we''ll do well tonight in response for the rubbish at Hull. Saturday versus Southampton is more impotant though, especially with Spurs away the next game. We need that first win under our belts and have already passed up two reasonable opportunities.

It would also be nice to see one of the murphys or Morris given a go, if only as a sub for the last half an hour. It''d be very useful to see how they cope with the competitive mens game with some of our first team hopefuls thrown in with them. It might turn out too soon, but it''d be nice to see just in case they are actually ready to make an impact. You don''t know ''til you try. The likes of Sterling and Carroll flourished when Liverpool and Newcastle were forced to give them a chance.

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="buryfc"]We (Bury) will have around 1,000 fans at Carrow Road tomorrow night, and where all up for a sing song, so if your own fans respond it should create a good atmosphere![/quote]

Good for you. Don''t sing too loud,  you''ll wake up the River End (in joke).   You''re not Luton, by the way.

[/quote]I do hope not. I''m after a quite evening out, so I''ll be in the River End tonite (1st time in about 25years!).

[quote user="The Frisbee Hyena"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="buryfc"]We (Bury) will have around 1,000 fans at Carrow Road tomorrow night, and where all up for a sing song, so if your own fans respond it should create a good atmosphere![/quote]

[/quote]I do hope not. I''m after a quite evening out, so I''ll be in the River End tonite (1st time in about 25years!).[/quote]*quiet

I want to see positivity tonight.I want a nearly full strength side playing. Start with your best team, and once we are in control make the subs, none of this "Put out a reserve team then panic and throw on your better players at 80 minutes when we''re one nil down"