Sign in to follow this  
Tony Cottee Woz Ere . . .

By the way can the 'pant wetters' have a new name?

No, not really. What''s the point? Why do you feel you need to do that?

Wiz is irrelevant, he''s just an attention seeker who changes his opinion more often than I change my socks. Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Mr Brownstone"]All this is a sad, sad reflection of the state we are in. Probably the worst part of a bad season is that once again the fan base is divided. For 3 fantastic years we were united but sadly it seems those days are numbered.

As I said to you this morning Morty, you can''t blame folks who were abused because of their opinion and made to feel stupid, pointing out to their abusers that they were right all along. This isn''t aimed at you, but of you''re man enough to dish it out be man enough to take it.[/quote]But can''t you see that the practically suicidal stance that some people have taken for virtually the entire season deserves ridicule?I give you Mr First Wizard as a prime example.[/quote]

For heaven''s sake,. morty, if he is your example you must be struggling!Anyway, a new name for The Pantwetters that you might appreciate - The Schadenfreuderists.

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"]No, not really. What''s the point? Why do you feel you need to do that?

Wiz is irrelevant, he''s just an attention seeker who changes his opinion more often than I change my socks. Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.[/quote]Perhaps its an inherent desire to help heal their troubled souls.[Y]

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Mr Brownstone"]All this is a sad, sad reflection of the state we are in. Probably the worst part of a bad season is that once again the fan base is divided. For 3 fantastic years we were united but sadly it seems those days are numbered.

As I said to you this morning Morty, you can''t blame folks who were abused because of their opinion and made to feel stupid, pointing out to their abusers that they were right all along. This isn''t aimed at you, but of you''re man enough to dish it out be man enough to take it.[/quote]But can''t you see that the practically suicidal stance that some people have taken for virtually the entire season deserves ridicule?I give you Mr First Wizard as a prime example.[/quote]

For heaven''s sake,. morty, if he is your example you must be struggling!Anyway, a new name for The Pantwetters that you might appreciate - The Schadenfreuderists.

[/quote]Yes, it was the easiest one to pick, lazy journalism on my part, I do apologise.However there were a fair few others predicting doom much earlier in the season (after the Fulham game is an example) proclaiming sure relegation.Sorry but show me the logic in that, like I say, sensible airing of concerns is one thing, predicting doom just because we lost on game is a whole other thing.

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"]All this is a sad, sad reflection of the state we are in. Probably the worst part of a bad season is that once again the fan base is divided. For 3 fantastic years we were united but sadly it seems those days are numbered. [/quote]
Actually that''s quite spot on. We''ve been split between players on a match by match basis but overall over the last three years the fanbase have all been united because of the upward trend. Now the club has to choose a direction in how they maintain said trend, fans are going to be divisive and divided equally. Though, a general consensus is appearing on the forum now about which direction we should go in - whether they predicted it or not. It will be interesting to see how this difference in opinion escalates or whether it will come right before then.

[quote user="Bury Yellow"]Oh I do Nuts I do but then you must recall I am also a member of the Bury Pink Massive. We are available for parties, weddings and Bar-mitzvahs. Close harmony a speciality PS No riff raff[/quote]

Lovely old job Bury. But can I ask what is your rank in this organisation? How close to the pavement are your knuckles[:^)]

[quote user="jossacklandsspunkybackpack"]I was thinking something along the lines of ''fans who know their football''. You know, something like that?[/quote]Well, let''s see.Amongst this fraternity we have:Norwich City fans who thought QPR would finish above usNorwich City fans who think Luciano Becchio, by virtue of not playing, is suddenly the answer to our goalscoring issueNorwich City fans who are delighting in the club''s struggle for survival because it makes a group of message board posters look like they made a bad call"Fans who know their football" would realise there is nothing to be smug or joyful about.I think I''ll stick to "Wind Up Merchants".