Sign in to follow this  
can u sit down please

Intersting read & poll

He might be, I''d like to see them both back, and BW, it would stop people constantly going on that I am one of them in disguise!

I''m not that concerned about what they used to say, people can read it or ignore it.

What''s more worrying of course is that certain posters target other posters personally rather than responding to what they say!

That''s an interesting view Herman, do you respond to what is posted or who posted it?

Do you know the most cowardly phrases used on here are "certain posters" and "some posters". I love this place but if I could make one change it would be one of honesty. Say what you mean and mean what you say!

[quote user="can u sit down please"]I think if I had copied and pasted smudge''s blog and claimed it as mine, it would''ve been received differently.[/quote]

What you mean if you''d have posted your opinion and not someone elses?

Probably. But would you have posted it?

I am right. It is a shame indeed. Getting witty replies now. Whether it was my article or not is irrelevant. It makes good points.

A few times a week people post links to there own blogs or newspaper stories.

Just because the owner of the blog has been a pain in the bum to some, it immediately gets discredited.

Nige. Me Indy and brownstone have asked valid questions that have gone unanswered.

As the leader of the wolf pack, would you please address them for us.

Hope the roast was nice!

I don''t know what a wolf pack is buddy! The leader of the pack was Jimmy and anyway you didn''t meet me at the candy store...

You haven''t addressed my point about why all the apparent good signings just got a name check while the apparent bad ones got a paragraph. There was even doubts cast about whether Hoots actually signed the good ''uns but no doubts about the others. I did ask first[:P]

"Vanwink"That''s an interesting view Herman, do you respond to what is posted or who posted it?

A very good question,but a shit answer.

A bit of both.

The board would be a better place for everyone if people responded to what was being posted.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

I don''t know what a wolf pack is buddy! The leader of the pack was Jimmy and anyway you didn''t meet me at the candy store...

You haven''t addressed my point about why all the apparent good signings just got a name check while the apparent bad ones got a paragraph. There was even doubts cast about whether Hoots actually signed the good ''uns but no doubts about the others. I did ask first[:P]

[/quote]

I think we established its a anti Hughton article which kind of explains the slant.

Personally I think for every good signing there is a poor one. Camp,kamara,becchio,camp & Kane. Still unconvinced by Tettey. Think there a lot of love for a limited player.

Whittaker, snoddy, bunn,turner,bassong &garrido have been good. 5/6 defensive players. RVW is class but will need the supply, but Hughton will have to change his ethos to do so. Will he? I don''t think so.

So, page 3. Indy, your favourite mr b and myself have posed questions. Are you able to answer?

No, I think we all enjoy the rough and tumble of the forum. Yes it''s good to discuss the footballing situation. But we all like the rows with other posters to let off steam.

Then there will be less people making a contribution, new posters very quickly get fed up with all the personal stuff, they don''t follow it and want to talk about Norwich City

[quote user="can u sit down please"]Sorry forgot butterfield in the first category of signings. The extra £1.5m we spent on him could''ve went on a forward. Imagine that?[/quote]

Yeah but you mentioned Camp twice! [;)]

I''ll have a look at page three in a min and get back to you. Meanwhile, I''ve said on countless occasions I aint got any favourites on here. I mentioned those two because they weren''t around in your halcyon days. I could just as easily name Ricardo from the old un''s and GingerPele from the youngsters. In fact I''ll have a bet with you that for every dear departed ''good poster'' from the halcyon days I''ll name you two good posters who post now.

Is your point that last season''s players were good enough and didn''t need to be changed? I''m a bit lost. Last season''s squad were good enough for last season. I would say that this season''s signings have improved it especially when you consider the players they replaced. Bassong and Turner in. Ward and Ayala out? Or am I missing something?

Ah but that''s your opinion. That would be biased!

Your knowledge of this board is far more extensive than mine to be fair. Huddy,when Saturday comes and morph used to be good. Can''t remember much else.

Just seems a bit chaotic on here all the time nowadays. And in my old age [;)]

Like wink then said, if people just answered questions posed rather than going off on a tangent (where is tangie?!) it would be better.

But hey ho. One up top Saturday. I''m off to bed and I look forward to your reply and a pint of tops in the nelson on Sunday mate