Sign in to follow this  
Norfolk Geezer

Swansea Prediction

0-2

Despite a nosiy roar at kick off the fans will go very quiet and edgy as Norwich retreat into a cautious and nervy strategy. Swansea will grow in confidence and start racking up the passes. We will continue to create little and miss a few decent chances at the end.

Sorry but I''m really pessimistic about this one.

Pray I''m wrong. 

My predictions

1) We win 2-1

2) Swansea score first, which leads a doom monger in the Lower Barclay soiling himself in disgust - leading to a sorry state of spontaneous combustion through excess gas, causing a break in play and headlines on Sky Sports News.

3) Norwich hit back and score a goal in first half injury time - prompting predictable unsupportive comments on the Pinkun such as "ill deserved goal" and "just you wait, we''ll still lose".

4) Norwich pretty much hold possession for most of the 2nd half, and grab a winner in the 80th minute.

5) In the days the follow, the doom mongers feel lost and empty without having nothing negative to chew on, so they resort to calling the result "a fluke", and proceed to post topics of how "normal service will be resumed" vs Arsenal, and how it will be impossible for us to get the 1 point needed for survival, even against Reading.

6) Last but not least, Chris Hughton is blamed for the death of the grumpy fan who spontaneously combusted in the Lower Barclay, because his footballing tactics were "so poo it made the fan poo himself and die" and that he should have made a substitution to "wake the fan up so he had the opportunity to go to the toilet"

7) The doom mongers subsequently demand a petition be signed for the immediate arrest of Chris Hughton on charges of pre-meditated murder.

2-4

We will score twice within the first 30 mins and then start to sit back thinking we can last the whole game without conceding. Swansea will get one back on the stroke of half time and then another right after, all the city supporters will go quiet and hide while we still sit back and let another 2 in before the end.

Get behind the team! Start swinging those scarves above your heads while jumping up and down to the tune of OTBC!

No score draw, not good enough.

Lets get behind the team, maybe we can inspire them to a win.

I do have belief that we can win this one. Swansea don''t have a great away record and have lost their last 3 games. The last team to beat us in the league at home was Man City.

Our poor run of form also started shortly after we lost Ruddy, and he should be back soon. Tettey is also back from injury. I''m confident we can get something out of this game.

TheRock

0-0.

Only way I can see us scoring is through a set-piece. The team aren''t playing for the manager.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I do hope that''s just a very poor joke.

0-0 may be the actual score but the comment to go with it is ridiculous.

I''ll go 2-1 personally. holt always plays well vs swansea and we have a wonderful record vs them.

0-6We are so unbelievably negative that Hughton will command the team to start scoring own goals.  It isn''t Bunn''s fault.After the match, the FA will deduct 10 points from us for "persistently unentertaining football".A thread will be started on this messageboard questioning the punishment and asking why it wasn''t 20 points.