Sign in to follow this  
Stowmarket Canary (not Delia)

Linked with Lee Camp

The only time we would need another keeper is if we got offered majorly big money for Ruddy. I doubt he''ll leave unless we are relegated though, from what he''s said in interviews he loves it here

I hope not too, one insurance policy too much and, as we all know, insurance is expensive nowadays.

Besides, A Forest cast off doesn''t make much sense when we have Rudd. Did Camp have a disagreement there as he is a good ''keeper?

Talking of Ruddy being lured away, when Fergie paid a reported £18m for DeGea he elevated goalies to their rightful place in the food chain, fee wise. I may be wrong but the previous high had been £9m paid by Sunderland .

JR would be worth c. Â£15m based upon these factors IMO.

If Ruddy is out till April may be they want Bunn and Camp to fight for 1st spot, loan out Steer and Rudd and bring back Ruddy for the start of next season.

[quote user="Lord Horn"]I heard it was the Scum that have been linked with Lee Camp???? [:^)][/quote]

And they are truly miffed about our interest. One on TWTD stated that we already have two ''keepers better than Camp and others agreed.

I, personally, think we hae three or four [:)]