Sign in to follow this  
Gnasher

Two Bids??

Charlie Wyett ‏@CharlieWyett

Norwich have today bid a total of £10million for two players. Story in paper tomorrow

Broke Lambert leaving very early, might have some credibility...

Whether it''s true or a load of bollocks, it''s still the first time I have ever seen us linked with potentially spending so much money! Can''t help but feel excited..

Saw that tweet too.Agree with other posts - we need to invest to ensure we stay in this league. It can''t just be about repaying the debt, we need to invest in our future.

There has been so much negativity on here about us not showing any ambition and we haven''t made a move yet.

Just hold your nerve lads and trust the club, even if the bids are unsuccessful at least we are making a statement of intent.

The one to remember is that isn''t the amount of money which is important. It is getting the right player. Just ask QPR.

Impressive stuff, either way, reinforcements are definitely needed. A few injuries and we looked so average against West Ham. We need that to never be replicated!

I''ve heard that it is actually Hooper. But to be honest Graham, Kayal and Hooper, I would be more than happy for us to be serious about getting any of these