Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

We'll all feel a lot better....

......after we get that win at Liverpool under our belts on Saturday.

I feel it in my bones! Yep, in my bones. After all we surely owe them one after that embarrassment before Christmas. And we''ll be live worldwide on TV - again!

Now who do you reckon is going to be assigned to spoil Suarez'' appetite for a fight in such Arctic conditions?  [:-*]

[:D]

OTBC

the ref will really be on Suarez''s case after he admitted diving. when Rodgers said it was not acceptable did he mean the admission or the diving itself?

Three points would be a real tonic.  A tough ask though. Liverpool have only lost at home to Man Utd, Arsenal and (surprisingly) Villa. If Norwich play at a high tempo and stop the Rodgers-style passing game, I think they have a chance of getting a point.

City have a pretty good record of stopping the Rodgers (and Laudrup) style passing game in 3 of the last 4 encounters, so let''s be hopeful. If Villa can do it so can we! OTBC!

user="Let''s be ''aving you!"

I feel it in my bones that the game will be snowed off.

The scousers will probably nick all the snow...

You saved me the job of bumping this Bly as i was worried for you that it had fallen off the radar. [;)]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]You saved me the job of bumping this Bly as i was worried for you that it had fallen off the radar. [;)][/quote]

Ooo.......arrrrrrrr!!!??

OTBC

[quote user="TIL 1010"]You saved me the job of bumping this Bly as i was worried for you that it had fallen off the radar. [;)][/quote]

Pete please deal with this personal vendetta which really goes against the new ethos

Exactly - I just thought more chance of the draw as part of an accumulator. Finding some crazy odds around at the moment - so close to a big win.   Been one off a seven way for the last 5 weeks!!!