Sign in to follow this  
pablofarmer

McNally tweet

[quote user="kingsway"]

Aparently one of the advantages of the idea will be that the stadium will float to a different part of the Broads every home game meaning that fans will sometimes have a shorter distance to go to home games and different sights every time. Train users will be able to board "Canary River Express" barghs at the Nelson Hotel that will take them direct to the stadium. The barghs will also stop at various points along the way!

[/quote]

Some fans already use a boat according to MOTD2. Whatever did happen to that blonde?

[quote user="drurys testamonials V 15"][quote user="kingsway"]

Aparently one of the advantages of the idea will be that the stadium will float to a different part of the Broads every home game meaning that fans will sometimes have a shorter distance to go to home games and different sights every time. Train users will be able to board "Canary River Express" barghs at the Nelson Hotel that will take them direct to the stadium. The barghs will also stop at various points along the way!

[/quote]

Some fans already use a boat according to MOTD2. Whatever did happen to that blonde?

[/quote]

Could not reaaly make yourself more obvious with this post could you Smudger ?

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="drurys testamonials V 15"][quote user="kingsway"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Epic fail TIL1010. As stated on many previous occasions I am not this Smudger character. I posted about the blonde at the time when the MOTD2 programme was shown. Same as several other posters too. This is exactly the kind of false accusation nutty nigel posts.

[quote user="drurys testamonials V 15"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="drurys testamonials V 15"][quote user="kingsway"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Epic fail TIL1010. As stated on many previous occasions I am not this Smudger character. I posted about the blonde at the time when the MOTD2 programme was shown. Same as several other posters too. This is exactly the kind of false accusation nutty nigel posts.

[/quote]

Oh dear Smudger i did not realise that my post specifically made reference to the blonde that you seem so touchy apart.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Testamonials I''ve sent you a PM, hopefully you see this post or get an email letting you know...[/quote]

you''re back!

[quote user="drurys testamonials V 15"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="drurys testamonials V 15"][quote user="kingsway"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Is it Usedtobemark?

Perhaps you could point us to where these false accustaions occurred?

[quote user="York Canary"]

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Testamonials I''ve sent you a PM, hopefully you see this post or get an email letting you know...[/quote]

you''re back!

[/quote]

A surprise ?    [:D]