Sign in to follow this  
Bws Cat

So I went to check on "Danny Graham" on Wikipedia and I saw this...

By the way, where''s the other Ronnie? Your double act is nowhere near as hilarious with only one of you.

[quote user="dpit"]That would be nice. You could regale me with your conspiracy theories and I could bang my head against the table.[/quote][:D][H]

[quote user="Herman "][quote user="Canaries Utd"]Whoever smelt it dealt it!!!
[/quote] Whoever denied it, supplied it![/quote]

Whoever made the rhyme, did the crime!

[quote user="BW Cat "]According to the IP address the culprit lives at "The wig and pen".

Perhaps this troll may be silenced.[/quote]

thats providing of course they arent taking advantage of free wifi on the laptop over a lunchtime pint....

I noticed when we were linked with Lucas Biglia earlier in the season that someone had altered the number of goals he had scored in his career-massively increased them. Just checked on that View History that Spudgfish mentioned and loads of people were messing with his entry at the time.

Will everybody drop my grammatical error? I do know that most people love to pick apart tiny errors from their superiors, but calm down will you?

BWC how old are you? You are merely a child and it is obvious that you wrote this entry on wiki. The fact you persistently use my name as your own further ridicules you are someone dependent on the moronic BW. A cat without his master won''t last long.

I would love you to sign him ,please!. I however think nothing will happen untill the end of next week hopefully we will have his replacement signed by them.