Sign in to follow this  
Canaries Utd

***This Saturdays Football Thread****

I think I said when McCarthy took over Ipswich will stay up. He''s not a bad manager, not the best, but good enough to keep them up.

But he''s had a very inconsistent start, but then the two big losses were to top 4 sides...

It seems a tight league this year. man City were invincible at home last season; Arsenal lose at home; Liverpool scrape in against Saints and home wins at a premium as away results dominate other than imploding Chelsea - lets hope it turns into a Crisis over Crimbo.

Nice position for Norwich who have scope to go for it IMO. A win for Norwich tomorrow cements us a mid table position and makes those away draws effectively double in value.

Seven points above 3rd bottom is significant, what an incentive. Lets all have a great game tomorrow at a rocking Carrow Road and help our season really manifest itself.

QPR looked alright. Just a bit toothless. Villa the same, actually.Can see plenty of changes still to come in the lower half of the table.

I do like these days where Norwich aren''t playing so we can enjoy the general rollercoaster of Premier League football.  West Ham beat Chelsea, Swansea beat Arsenal at Arsenal, Reading lose 4-3 to Man U, Everton draw with Man City - the league title may be won by 2 or 3 teams at most, but it''s not boring.  Unless you support Stoke, obviously.