Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

Email button covering posts - fixed

I''ve been told that the issue in Chrome where some buttons cover posts has now been fixed. If it hasn''t then please let me know.

And now all the usernames and avatars have dropped to the bottom of the box on the left (in Firefox anyway) which means in a long post, you don''t know who the poster is until you get to the end.

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]I''ve been told that the issue in Chrome where some buttons cover posts has now been fixed. If it hasn''t then please let me know.[/quote]

That''s good.  Can you fix Mungo Bumpkin now please?

same as in IE

is it a problem, or should we call it an ishoooooo ?

[quote user="lappinitup"]And now all the usernames and avatars have dropped to the bottom of the box on the left (in Firefox anyway) which means in a long post, you don''t know who the poster is until you get to the end. [/quote]Also fixed.

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"][quote user="lappinitup"]And now all the usernames and avatars have dropped to the bottom of the box on the left (in Firefox anyway) which means in a long post, you don''t know who the poster is until you get to the end. [/quote]Also fixed.[/quote]Blimey, that was quick, well done Pete! [<:o)]

[quote user="lappinitup"]And now all the usernames and avatars have dropped to the bottom of the box on the left (in Firefox anyway) which means in a long post, you don''t know who the poster is until you get to the end.
[/quote]

You''ll know it''s not GP !